Chapter 29: I Hate Glitter

*Amy's P.O.V*

It was another day at the dojo. Time for more training.

I see the Eagle Fangs doing kata.

It was so cute to see my boyfriend following my uncle's directions and doing the technique.

I absolutely love it.

For Johnny's training, he obviously had us doing something different.

Johnny had these punching pads and we had to do a bit of combinations.

I watched on as Sam kicked one of the pads before punching both of them.

"That's it. Attack!" Johnny said as it was my turn.

I kicked the pad before punching the right pad twice and then the left pad once.

Then I stood next to Sam as Chris went to do the combination and then Demetri.

But what happened with Demetri was that he ended up kicking Johnny in the face and he didn't look happy.

"Oh shit." Demetri said. "Um, I'm not gonna get in any trouble, am I?"

Johnny just stared at Demetri before he started to go onto the next technique.

Which was turn Demetri into a human punching bag.

He duct taped Demetri to couch cushions and then put the tape around the punching bag that was at the dojo.

"All right, remember, one of the best ways to get a point is to aim for the torso." Johnny said as he laid a hit on Demetri's torso.

But again, it was against the cushion.

"All right, front kick, side kick. Ready?" Johnny asked us.

"Sorry." Sam apologized to Demetri before she did the front and side kick.

"Nice kick, LaRusso!" Johnny said. "Remember, whip that foot through the target."

Sam nodded.

Then it was my turn.

"I'm sorry, Demetri." I also apologized before doing the front and side kick.

"Nice job, Dixon!" Johnny applauded me.

When it was Chris's turn, he ended up kicking Demetri in the nuts.

Sam and I both let out gasps.

"Oh shit. I missed. My bad, Meat." Chris said.

"Very good. Suck it up. Tighten that core." Johnny said to Demetri.

Demetri just eyed Johnny.

When training was over, we all walked behind Johnny.

"Good day. You guys showed toughness." Johnny said to all of us.

"You sure you're okay?" Johnny asked Demetri.

"Oh yeah. No, they're starting to turn back to their normal color."

I caught up with Eli before I went back home.

"Hey." I approached him.

"Hey. How did training go for you?"

"Good." I nodded. "Sensei Lawrence thinks I have a good chance at winning the tournament."

"That's good. I'm glad. You're a good fighter so you have a good chance." He said.

"You have a good chance at winning too."

He shrugged. "I mean, maybe. But Miguel has a better chance."

"Don't put yourself down like that." I rubbed his arm. "You're a good fighter too. I can definitely see you in the finals."