Chapter 23: Let's Begin

*Amy's P.O.V*

I was standing next to Sam as we were in the back of Miyagi-Do.

I saw my uncle coming out of the small building and he stared at the rest of Miyagi-Do.

Then Sam and I saw Miguel come in.

Uncle Daniel watched on as Eagle Fang came into the back and then joined our group.

I smiled once I saw my boyfriend and he sent me a smile back before he went to stand next to Demetri.

Miguel came to stand next to Sam and I.

We stared ahead as Johnny Lawrence came and stared at my uncle.

They both nodded to each other before facing all of us.

They bowed which made us bow before Daniel and Johnny bowed to each other and looked back at the students.

"You ready?" Daniel asked.

"Let's begin." Johnny said.

It was silent after that. There weren't any words being spoken.

Until Demetri said something, "Uh, begin what, exactly?"

Daniel and Johnny looked at each other before my uncle said, "Begin a new era. Many of us used to be enemies but rivalries don't need to last forever. The All Valley tournament is just a few months away, and this year, the stakes are higher than they've ever been. We know that Cobra Kai is gonna use every dirty trick in the book. There's only one way we're gonna be able to beat them-"

I bet my uncle was going to say more but then Johnny started talking.

"By kicking their asses so hard, they shit themselves. We gotta take things to the next level."

I eyed Johnny, carefully.

Then Johnny continued, "Gonna teach you an aggression stronger than Cobra Kai can throw at us. They strike first? We'll pre-strike."

Then Uncle Daniel started taking, "Okay, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We're
going to respond to what they do."

"Eagles do not respond." Johnny then said, "They swoop down and take whatever they want."

This is starting to get confusing.

"That's what we're going to do. Take back the Valley."

"Take it back in a measured and organized approach." Daniel said.

"We bite first." Johnny said and that only made Daniel sigh.

"Okay, let's just warm up with some simple exercises." Daniel said.

"Line up." Johnny yelled.

I went to stand next to Sam and then followed the exercises that my uncle was doing.

"Fighting positions." I heard Johnny say.

And then all of a sudden, Nate gets kicked and he falls down.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." Penis Breath said to Nate.

How was this going to work?

Then they had decided that we should do some sparring. Bert and Penis Breath were first and I stayed next to Sam as this was happening.

They just kept jabbing at each other.

"Hey. Hey. You're just swinging at each other." Daniel stopped them.

Then Daniel asked Johnny, "Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offense." Penis Breath said before Bert kicked him into the rock.