Chapter 13: Heartbreaking Choices

*Amy's P.O.V*

Things weren't okay.

Completely not okay. It was going in a complete wrong direction.

I bet this isn't what Sam thought would happen when she said that she wanted to get back at Cobra Kai.

She was still backed into the corner, having a panic attack and Demetri is in trouble.

I tried to stand up and go help Demetri until Assface grabbed me and didn't let go.

"Let go of me." I said, trying to get out of his grip.

"No. You need a close watch at what's about to happen." Assface laughed as I continued to fight out of his grip.

"No, please, stop. Eli! Stop! Stop, it's me!" Demetri begged.

"Do it." Tory encouraged Hawk. "Finish him."

"Do it." Another Cobra Kai member said.

"No! It's fine, I'll go. I'll go." Demetri said.

"Don't do it, Hawk." I said and that's when he froze.

He slowly turned around to look at me and I looked at him.

"Remember what I told you when we were at the diner." I said, "Don't do something if they're pressuring you. You don't have to do this."

"Don't listen to her." Tory told Hawk.

The rest of Cobra Kai kept encouraging Hawk and that's when it happened. Hawk snapped Demetri's arm, I heard the crack when Hawk did it.

"No." I yelled as Assface dropped me to the floor.

"Damn it." Demetri said as he's screaming in pain.

My heart breaks just seeing Demetri in pain as he's holding onto his arm. I looked to Hawk who's looking at the scene.

Hawk's face is actually filled with remorse and guilt.

But he still broke Demetri's arm.

And for the first time, I had a reason to be mad at someone. I didn't need to hear their reasoning when this shit happened.

I slowly stood up from where I was and stood face to face with Hawk who looked at me.

"Amy..." he said but I shook my head.

"Now you've given me a reason to be mad at you."

Hawk looked towards the ground before looking back at me. His eyes were starting to fill with tears.

It looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't let words come out. He left the laser tag and went back to his friends.

I sighed before sitting beside Demetri. "Hey, it's okay. We're going to get you to the hospital."

"We'll help him into the car." I heard Chris say as he and the rest of Miyagi-Do walked up to us.

"Here's Sam's keys." I said as I handed him the keys to Sam's car.

Chris and the rest of Miyagi-Do helped Demetri up as I went to find Sam.

"Sam?" I called out.

I heard whimpering around a corner and I see my cousin still holding onto her knees and crying.

"Hey, it's okay." I said as I gave her a hug right away.

Sam welcomed the hug as she continued to sob.

Hearing Sam cry made me want to cry too because there were tears wanting to fall down my face.

A plan that was set in motion went terribly wrong.