Chapter 17: Cast The Rod

*Amy's P.O.V*

I was sleeping peacefully before I was woken up by Sam breathing heavily.

I saw her sitting up in bed and she was letting out loud breaths. What the hell happened?

"What happened, Sam?" I asked her.

She looked over to me. "I had a nightmare."

"About what?"

She seemed so scared by her nightmare. I can see her shaking.

"Tory had come to the dojo and then she drowned me. I died in the nightmare. No wonder why I'm now shaking and scared for my life." She explained.

That does sound like a scary nightmare.

Tory continues to torture Sam and for what?

Tory doesn't know when to stop.

"I'm sorry you had that nightmare." I apologized to her and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry too. I'm still frightened by it."

"I don't blame you." I said as I got off of my bed and went to sit beside her on her own bed.

"I don't think I'll be able to escape it." She said.

"You will." I patted her shoulder. "It will just take time."

"Maybe."

After she said that, Sam started to get ready because we have school.

I quickly dressed in some maroon pants and then put on a white and black striped shirt.

When doing my hair, I curled it a little bit before adding a braid on my right side of my head.

Sam was getting dressed when I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Then we were ready.

When we went to the kitchen, Daniel and Amanda was sitting at the table.

Then they looked at the both of us.

"Morning, guys." Amanda said.

"Why don't you guys have a seat?" Daniel said.

Sam and I looked at each other confused before we both sat down at the table, next to each other.

"I brewed some of that tea that I brought back from Okinawa." Daniel said.

"You guys are being weird. What's going on?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, what's going on?" I asked.

"Well, your mom and I have been talking about how to deal with Cobra Kai." Daniel said as he sat down after he poured us some tea.

"You have?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry I got so upset with you guys for training the other kids." Amanda said. "I didn't realize what you were dealing with. Daniel and I are trying to handle it-"

Then Daniel started talking, "With all you're going through at school with those bullies, we want to make sure you guys know how to defend yourselves."

I stayed quiet while hearing them talk.

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"Daniel is gonna reopen Miyagi-Do. And I'm 100% on board." Amanda said.

I froze just hearing Amanda say that. I don't know what to think.

"So, what do you say? You ready to get back into action?" Daniel asked Sam and I.