Chapter 57: Confusion

*Eli's P.O.V*

After we all got kicked out of the water park, Miguel and I walked back to where everyone else was.

But when we got there, we saw that Amy wasn't there with Sam.

The only people who were there were Moon and Yasmine.

Where did they go? And where was Anthony? None of the LaRusso cousins were here.

With a frown on my face, I sighed before grabbing my stuff and then waited for everyone else to be done getting ready to leave.

Then when they were ready, we all started to walk out of the water park.

Miguel and I walked with the rest of the girls and went to the parking lot. But it didn't take me long to start asking questions.

"Hey. Do you guys know where Amy went?" I asked Moon and Yasmine.

"And Sam?" Miguel added.

"Oh, they split on their own." Moon said, "They didn't want anything to do with all this drama."

I looked at Miguel who had a frown on his face.

"Yeah, neither did I." He then said.

I saw Miguel look in a direction before he tapped my shoulder and said, "Uh, go ahead. I'll catch up."

I only briefly nodded before he walked off.

Moon and Yasmine said goodbye to me before I said bye to them and then I walked to my car.

It didn't take me long to get to my car and I got in the driver's seat while I waited for Miguel.

While he's busy doing what he has to do, I'm going to see what Amy is up to because she left before I got the chance to see her again after what Cobra Kai did.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I already had a text message from her.

Amy💕: Hey, I'm sorry for leaving the water park so quickly. I just had to leave the water park because of the drama. I didn't want anything to do with that. Sam, Anthony, and I are okay. But I do wanna text you and say that I'm going to Ohio with my cousins and aunt for a few days. Something happened between my aunt and uncle. I'll be sure to text you when I've arrived. I love you. ❤️

Amy is going to Ohio?

I know she said that she'll be there for a few days but really, how many days? Like two or three?

The way I wish I knew.

But I quickly texted her back.

Me: Don't worry about it, babe. I understand completely. I wouldn't want to deal with the drama either. But yes, please let me know when you've landed in Ohio. I want you to be safe. And I love you too. ❤️

I wish I stayed away from the drama that Cobra Kai started. But I was just trying to do the right thing.

Like we can't even have a nice day at the water park because Cobra Kai gets involved.

And it's hard enough for Amy because she's going through the effects of the tournament still. She just wanted a day where she can forget about it and that person named Kenny had to remind her of the loss that she had.

But I defended her because I'm a good boyfriend.

After that thought, my phone beeped and I got another message from Amy.

Amy💕: I'll tell you right now that we're at the airport and about to get on the plane soon. When we got home, we had to quickly pack and then leave. We were in a rush.