Chapter 25: Return Of the Jedi

*Eli's P.O.V*

I finished getting everything set up while I wait for Amy to come over.

Today, we had planned to watch a Star Wars movie together.

Return of the Jedi.

This movie happens to be one of my favorites, after Revenge of the Sith. The one where Obi-Wan Kenobi defeats Anakin and then Anakin becomes Darth Vader.

There was no training today because the sparring deck had just finished getting built so it looked like it was in the hands of Sensei LaRusso and Sensei Lawrence.

Which means day off and I can be with Amy.

There were plenty of snack options on the living room table - popcorn, pretzels, nacho cheese Doritos, m&m's, Kit Kats, and chocolate chip cookies.

That should do it.

I went all out for this day.

The only soda that I had at my house was either root beer or coke.

If Amy wasn't into soda then she could have water or milk if she prefers that.

I smiled just thinking about her.

She's absolutely perfect in every way and I keep telling myself how lucky I am to have her in my life.

I'm truly thankful.

While I was putting some blankets on the couch, the doorbell went off and I went over to it.

I opened the door and there stood my beautiful girlfriend who actually brought her stuffed monkey plushie with her.

It's pretty perfect since the monkey is named after a Star Wars character.

"Hey, beautiful." I smiled at her as I let her into my house.

Then I closed the front door.

"Hey, handsome." She said as she planted a kiss on my lips.

I softly kissed her back before we pulled away.

I guarantee there will be more kissing later.

"I see you brought your monkey plushie, Luke with you." I smiled once I looked at the stuffed animal.

She smiled while looking at it. "I thought it was the perfect occasion."

"Perfect occasion."

We walked into the living room and she saw the snack display.

"You went all out, did you?" She asked, looking at me.

I shrugged, but with a smile. "I wanted it to be perfect."

"It's already perfect because I'm here with you."

Her comment got me blushing hard.

She really has this effect on me and I have a feeling that she knows.

"Thank you, babe."

She sent me a smile before she started getting comfortable on the couch. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her as we started the movie.

We're at the part where Luke finds out that Darth Vader, who's Anakin Skywalker, is his father.

"And this is the part where he also finds out that Leia is his twin sister." Amy said, looking on.

"Yeah." I nodded. "He's learning everything."

I love the plot twist of how Darth Vader is his father.

Since it's Good vs. Evil.

He had no idea that Darth Vader was his father, he just knew that he was someone that needed to be defeated.