Chapter 65: Secrets

*Amy's P.O.V*

We got back from training and getting the burgers from In-N-Out. We had it all set up and we were now eating dinner while having a great conversation with each other.

I'm having a wonderful time with my favorite people.

And Chozen is in the living room watching 90 Day Fiancé.

"Who knew that eggs could be a great karate technique?" Sam laughed as she took a bite out of her burger.

"One of the best techniques I've seen in karate history." I said.

"But the real lesson is everyone working together." Anthony said.

"Dude, that was a genius idea. It was awesome." Eli praised Anthony.

"Thanks, man." Anthony smiled.

Anthony was a big help during today's lesson and I bet that the technique that Chozen showed us will help us in the future.

Our group at Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang is much stronger than any group that is at Cobra Kai.

"Getting back into karate really surprised me." Sam said, "But it's given me a reason to remember why I started karate in the first place. All the lessons I've learned will help me in any way whenever I need them."

Mr. Miyagi's lessons.

"I had every intention of taking a break from karate after the tournament.." I said, "But when we were in Ohio and at that bar, I felt that instinct when I helped Sam kick down that woman that was bothering Amanda and Jessica. Then Daniel gets attacked. His attack is what brought me back into the mix and I knew that I had to keep fighting."

"I'm glad that you're back to doing karate." Eli smiled.

"Me too." Anthony agreed with Eli.

"Glad that you're both back to doing karate." Eli added, looking at Sam.

Sam smiled. "I just needed a break from it for a while and it helped me figure things out. Now I'm ready to take down Cobra Kai."

"We all are." I said as I took a sip of my lemonade.

"Is your dad still with Johnny?" Eli then asked Sam and Anthony.

"Yeah." Sam nodded. "I think they got done with what they were doing but they must've gone somewhere else. I don't know."

"I wonder where." I said.

"Do you guys wanna play a game? Would you rather?" Anthony then asked us.

"Why that game?" I asked.

"Why not?" Anthony gave me a look.

"Just don't go overboard with the questions." Sam said with a sigh.

Anthony kind of likes to go overboard with the questions whenever we play these games. Trust me, it happens.

"Okay, Ant, ask the first question." I said.

"Would you rather have to fart loudly every time you have a serious conversation or have to burp after every kiss?" My younger cousin asked.

"That's disgusting." I said.

"Really Anthony?" Sam asked.

"I don't even know how to answer that." Eli said.

"Come on, guys. It shouldn't be hard." Anthony said, "Well, it might be hard for Amy and Eli."

"Yeah because burping or farting in front of my boyfriend is so attractive." I said, rolling my eyes.

Eli would want to stop dating me if I had to do any of that.