Chapter 69: Time To Celebrate

*Amy's P.O.V*

The party that Miguel and Robby put together was insane.

I don't know how they did it but they did a great job at putting together a bash for our celebration for getting into the Sekai Taikai.

The inside and outside of Miguel's apartment complex was packed with people. There was a ton of alcohol that Eli got from the store. Then there were some sodas too if there were people who didn't want alcohol. People were talking with other people and there were other people who were playing games that were outside.

There was even a speaker that was playing music.

Sam is outside with Moon and Yasmine at the moment and I plan to join them soon for some girl time.

The last party that I went to was probably prom if you would count that.

And prom was terrible because I went to the event by myself. I had fun with Moon, Yasmine, and Demetri but I was really missing Eli because during that time, we were broken up.

But I'm having a great time at this celebration.

Nothing can ruin my mood at this moment.

With a red solo cup in my hand, I stayed by Eli's side as we were talking.

Eli's hair is now back to his natural hair color after he had his hair green when we were doing the qualifying matches at the Cobra Kai dojo.

"I know I've been saying it all night but I really am proud of you." Eli said with a smile.

"Your support means everything to me." I smiled back at him.

"I'll always support you."

I really am lucky to have him as my boyfriend.

"Are you okay after what happened?" I asked him, regarding his fight with Kenny.

In reality, in my opinion, Eli didn't really lose. Because I'm sure if he got his thirty minute break, he would've won.

The referee was so unfair.

I was close to losing my own match but as Chozen and my uncle Daniel said, I have to make every point undeniable and in clear sight where the referee had no choice but to give me the point.

I earned the points when I was fighting today and no one can tell me otherwise.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He nodded. "It completely caught me off guard."

"It was like Kenny was trying to actually hurt you."

"Probably." He shrugged.

"He should've been disqualified after he hurt your knee." I said, honestly.

Even my uncle said that Kenny should've been disqualified. I'm sure other people would agree with me.

"Let's not talk about Kenny." He said, softly. "That one match can boost his ego all he wants but he's not on the same level as me."

Yeah, whatever. Let that match boost Kenny's ego.

"What should we talk about?" I suddenly asked and that made a smirk appear on his face.

"Let's just talk without any words." He said as he then planted a kiss on my lips.

I immediately kissed him back as I put my hands on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me to keep me close to him.

His lips moved in sync with mine as we kissed for a little bit.

I can always feel his love whenever we kiss each other.