Chapter 11: Your Luke Skywalker

*Amy's P.O.V*

Once school was over, I walked through the front entrance of the building and tried to find Hawk's car.

I told Sam that I wouldn't be home until late.

She didn't question it because she's still pissed off from what happened in the cafeteria and the two school Saturday detentions.

I wanna be surprised but I'm just glad that she didn't ask where I was going.

Entering the school parking lot, I recognized Hawk by his car.

But he wasn't alone.

He was with a guy who had dark, curly hair. I recognized him whenever he's near Hawk but I don't know his name.

I walked up to Hawk and he immediately took notice.

"Hey, Amy." Hawk smiled.

I smiled as well. "Hey."

"Are you ready to go?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Where are you guys going?" His friend asked.

"It's none of your business, Assface." Hawk stared at him.

His name is Assface?

That better be a joke.

"I was just asking a question." Assface said.

"It was a stupid one." Hawk shook his head.

"Maybe we should start getting ready to go." I told Hawk, trying to get him to calm down and not let a karate fight happen in the school parking lot.

"Yeah." Hawk nodded. "That's a good idea."

"I'll leave you guys to it then." Assface said before he left.

"His name is Assface?"

Hawk shook his head. "That's just his nickname. His real name is Mitch."

Oh, okay. That makes more sense.

I only nodded and Hawk led me over to the passenger's side of the car. He opened the door for me and I got into the seat.

"Thank you." I told him.

"It's no problem." He said before he went around to the driver's side and got in.

Once we were both buckled, Hawk started to drive.

"Sam has no idea what you're doing?" He immediately asked me.

I shook my head. "She's too pissed off at what happened today. I told her that I'll be home later and she shrugged it off."

"Look, I just wanna tell you something..." he started to say. "What happened at the soccer game, I didn't want that to happen. We weren't planning on fighting. But once they started getting physical, we started to as well."

The soccer game could've gone normal. But it didn't.

"I didn't know that they were going to do that."

And it was true. I only knew that they could've figured out a way to get back at them after P.E. But after what happened, it only made them want to continue to get back at Cobra Kai.

"I believe you." Hawk said as he kept his eyes on the road.

I did notice from the soccer game that Demetri said something to Hawk.

And I was curious about what was said.

"What did Demetri tell you on the soccer field?" I asked.

Hawk tensed after I asked that question. It felt like a fire that was burning him and it wasn't a good feeling.