Chapter 32: Your Nightmare, My Life

*Eli's P.O.V*

I entered the school with Demetri by my side. He was on an IPad and he was showing me the dirt that he found about the other sensei that was at Cobra Kai.

"Vietnam vet turned businessman." Demetri started. "Had a few ups and downs, but still turned out pretty rich. Not much dirt, other than some toxic waste scandal in Borneo back in the '80s."

"Jeez, sounds like a Renaissance man. How'd you find out his name?"

"I took a picture at the dojo, found an old facial recognition beta test and tweaked the code to make it compatible with HEIC." He explained.

Okay, that was a lot.

No kidding.

"I love it when you talk nerdy." Yasmine said as she walked up to Demetri.

"You are both the first and my favorite person to say that." Demetri said to her.

They shared a kiss while I looked away.

I watched as Yasmine took Demetri to the side to talk about something. I pretended to be interested in a poster that was on a wall so I didn't look too awkward.

But either way, looking at a poster is awkward.

Then Yasmine walked away and Demetri blew a kiss in her direction.

I walked up to him and put my arm around his shoulder. "All right, no offense, but I have no idea how you pulled that off."

"Neither do I." He shrugged. "I guess I was just myself, and somehow that worked. How are you and Amy doing?"

I smiled just hearing her name.

"We're doing pretty good. We are with each other every chance we get when we aren't training. I love being around her and she makes me happy."

He smiled. "I'm glad you're happy."

I smiled back at him.

I'm glad to have Amy in my life. I feel the most happy when I'm with her.

Then we started to walk down the hallway before running into Miguel, Sam, and Amy.

"Yo. You guys won't believe this." Miguel said.

I raised my eyebrow. What happened?

"Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant." Miguel continued and gave us the phone.

"I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet." Demetri said.

"It looks like he and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch." Miguel said.

"Wait so they're really gonna fight?" I asked.

"Apparently. Should've seen this coming." Sam said.

"It surprised me when Sam told me." Amy said, looking at all of us.

"Who does he even think he's tweeting to? You're his only follower?" Demetri asked Miguel.

"I don't know. H-He seems serious about it." Miguel then shrugged.

"So this is real? Sensei and Sensei are gonna throw down?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"That's awesome." I said with excitement.

I watched as Amy shared looks with her cousin.

Was I the only one excited about this?

It seemed like it.

Demetri, Miguel, and Sam started getting ready for class so it left me alone with my girlfriend before home room.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.