A bad week

Raeda❤🌧
⚠Warnings⚠:Crying, mentions of bullying

This takes place when they're teenagers, before they start dating

Eda's POV:
It was a Friday, exactly a week since the Emperor's Coven tryouts, where I turned into a huge owl beast in front of everybody.

I think it goes without saying that I had had the worst week ever. All throughout the week I had to listen to 'Monster!' 'Freak!' And 'Hey, that's the girl that turned into a monster last week!'

I hated it. It made me feel awful. I knew I was a monster, but I didn't know why, and it made me so upset that I didn't have a reason.

What made me feel worse is that Lilith, my own sister, watched everyone say horrible things about me all week and didn't do anything about it.

Heck, she didn't even talk to me anymore.

I wasn't completely alone though, I could've told Raine about everything, but I was afraid that if I told them what was happening they would think I'm a monster too, and I didn't want to lose them, so I just kept everything to myself.

Until Friday evening, that is.

I was at Raine's house again, sitting in the grass like we always did, when Raine asked the question I knew they were eventually going to ask.

"Hey Eda, is everything okay? You've been acting different all week. You seem...sad. Did something happen?"

Oh Titan, what was I supposed to say? I didn't want to lie to them, but I didn't want to know what would happen if I told them the truth.

I was having trouble coming up with what I should tell them when they put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me sympathetically.

"Eda..." they said quietly.

I started crying. I didn't know what to do, so I just cried.

I wished I hadn't started crying in front of Raine, of all people, but there wasn't much I could do about it.

I felt them hug me. I hugged back, tight.

I was sobbing at this point and I wasn't entirely sure why. Sure, everything that had happened that week bothered me, but not enough to make me cry.

At least, that's what I thought, anyway. But apparently it was enough to make me cry.

Raine held me and rubbed my back until I stopped crying, which wasn't until five minutes later.

When I stopped crying they said quietly, "You don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want to, but I'll always be here, okay? I'm not leaving your side. Ever." They hugged me tighter.

"I love you," they added quietly.

I blushed. I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Shoot! U-uh, I mean, n-not like that, uhhh" They stuttered out, gently pulling away a little bit.

They looked at me, their face was bright red and they had their fist up to their mouth. I laughed. A real, genuine laugh. They smiled a bit and giggled.

"I love you too, Rainestorm." I replied, smiling.

"Thank you, I feel a lot better now." I added.

"You don't have to thank me, Eda. I'd gladly do it again." They replied sweetly, hugging me again.

From that day on, I didn't worry about any of the kids at school. Their opinions didn't matter to me. Only Raine's did, and they had made it pretty clear that they didn't care if I was a freak or not. They would still love me. 'But not like that'.

The End💙 Yay! More Raeda! I hope you guys like this one, I might write another oneshot tonight, Idk.  Anyway, byeeeee