Sick

Raeda❤☁

Raine's POV:
It was a Thursday morning. I was sleeping until I heard a loud crash. I immediately sat up and put my glasses on.

I grabbed my watch from beside the nest and looked at the time. 6:35 AM.

I looked around to find the source of the noise. The first thing I saw was a figure slumped against the wall. They were making a clicking noise now.

I looked beside me. Eda wasn't there.

"Eda?" I called, getting up and walking towards the figure who I was pretty sure was Eda.

Surely enough, it was her. I stood in front of her.

"Heyyyy Rainestorrrrm" she said, still making a clicking noise, which I soon found out was her clicking her pen with the pink diamond on top of it.

"Are you okay, hon? It's 6 in the morning, surely you haven't had this much Apple Blood yet." I said, giving her my hand so I could help her up. She wasn't paying attention, though, she was still clicking her pen.

"Noooo, no Apple Blood. Not yet." She replied, not looking at me.

I retracted my hand and stood there for a few seconds while Eda continued to play with her pen. I looked at her. Her cheeks were flushed and she looked tired. More tired than usual. That's when I realized why she was acting odd.

"Eda, are you feeling okay?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer. She finally looked at me.

"Yeah, I feel fineee." She replied, putting her pen down and lying on the floor. She sneezed.

"Are you sure? You seem sick, honey." I responded, sitting down and putting a hand on her forehead. She stared at me for a few seconds.

"Are your glasses magic? Are they what make you so cute?" She asked. I blushed a bit.

"Aw, thank you hon, but no, they're just regular old glasses. You feel really warm, let's get you to bed." I said, giving her my hand again.

She grabbed it. I helped her stand up, but she wasn't standing for long when she fell into my arms.

"Ugh, I don't feel good, Raine." She mumbled into my shoulder.

"I know, sweetie." I replied, rubbing her back.

After a couple seconds I gently lifted her up and carried her to our nest. I laid her down and covered her up with a blanket.

"There you go, honey. Get some sleep. Do you need anything?" She reached her arm out towards me.

"Mhm. You." She replied. I couldn't help but smile. She was so adorable.

"Okay, baby, I'll lay with you." I said, walking over to my side of the nest and climbing in.

I set my glasses down beside the nest. She put her arms around me. I did the same with her.

"Thank you, Raine. I love you sooo much." She mumbled.

"You don't have to thank me, lovely. I said I'd love you in sickness and in health, and that's what I'm gonna do. I love you sooo much, too, baby." I replied, rubbing her back.

She fell asleep right away. I smiled. I was so glad that I was the one that got to take care of her, that I was the one that got to wake up to her clicking her pen at 6 in the morning, that I was the one that got to be with her.

I ended up sick a couple days later, but I didn't mind. I was just glad I was with Eda.

The End💙 Raeda again! I haven't written this ship in a while, I should write more of it soon. Also, I finally wrote a sickfic! It was about time I wrote one of those, no oneshot book is complete without one. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, I think it's adorable. Anyway, see y'all in the next part, byeeeee!