Run Away

My second song fic :)
Raeda❤☁(and a mystery couple :])

No One's POV:
It was a cloudy day at St. Epiderm. A pale, 16-year-old, teal-haired witch was hurrying as fast as she could to get to her first class on time.

As she was running, she bumped into someone and dropped everything she had been carrying for class.

"Oh my Titan, I'm sorry. I should've looked where I was going." The pale witch said quickly as she scrambled to pick up her things.

The witch she ran into bent down to help her. "It's okay, you didn't mean to." She said. "You were just in a hurry, right?"

The pale witch nodded slowly. She was star-struck. The most beautiful girl she had ever seen was right in front of her.

She had blue eyes, caramel-colored skin, light-blue hair and a beautiful smile.

"Th-thank you." The teal-haired witch stuttered.

"No problem!" The blue-eyed witch replied. "I'm Melody." She said, holding her hand out to help the pale witch up.

She took Melody's hand and stood up. "Nice to meet you. I'm Marina." She replied, blushing a little.

She wasn't very good at interacting with people. Especially not pretty people like Melody.

Melody must've noticed Marina's nervousness because she giggled and said "Don't worry, I won't bite you." This caused Marina to blush more.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like you would. I mean, um, I'm not assuming you aren't capable, just...you seem really sweet, but uh that doesn't mean you couldn't...ugh I'm just going to stop talking now."

Melody giggled again. "You're pretty cool, Marina. I'll see you around maybe?"

"Um, yeah, I'd love to see you around!" Marina replied a bit loudly.

Melody smiled her beautiful smile and walked off to class. The bell hadn't rung yet. That was weird. Marina thought she had less time than she actually did.

She wasn't even thinking about being late anymore, though, she was thinking about Melody. Beautiful, sweet Melody.

After that day, the two girls became best friends. They did everything together.

(You can play the song now)

A few weeks after they became friends, Melody asked Marina on a date. Of course she said yes. How could she reject someone as sweet and beautiful as Melody Roque?

On their date, Marina brought Melody a beautiful blue rose. They both had a little bit of Apple Blood (non-alcoholic) and Marina had the most fun that night than she ever had.

At the end of the night, they made plans to go on dates more often. They became girlfriends a couple weeks later, and they were both so happy.

Everyday Melody would write a poem or a song for Marina and stick it in her locker. Marina loved reading them. Marina loved everything about Melody, actually.

About five years later, their relationship was as strong as it had first been. They loved each other so much.

Marina had a feeling Melody would propose, but she wasn't sure when she would do it.

One night, before the two girls were about to go to bed, Melody knelt down on both knees and started reciting a small poem she had written.

"I may not be wise, and I won't save the day, but look in my eyes and know I'll always stay, and I won't run away. Marina, will you marry me?" "Yes!" Marina replied, crying.

Marina thought that her and Melody's wedding was the happiest day of her life, until the two had a baby. Then that was the happiest day of her life.

The baby had lighter skin than Melody, but the same teal hair and green eyes as Marina.

The two women loved their little baby very much, and loved them even more once they grew to be a toddler.

They were very sweet and rambunctious. They had trouble sleeping though, because they always had nightmares, so every night Marina would lay with them so they could sleep.

One night they really couldn't sleep, they were too scared, so Marina knelt by their bed and repeated the words Melody had said to her years before.

"I may not be wise, and I won't save the day, but look in my eyes and know I'll always stay, and I won't run away. I love you, baby."

"I love you too, mommy." They replied, climbing into bed. They slept very well that night, knowing how much both of their moms really loved them.

Raine's POV:
It's a quiet night. Eda is a lot sadder than usual.

"What's wrong, Sunshine?" I ask, climbing into our nest where she's sitting.

"I don't know, I just...I love you Raine. I love being your wife, I love being with you, but sometimes I wonder if this is right for you. I mean, I'm not the most mentally-healthy person there is, and I don't know if I'm really good wife material. I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally push you away and lose you again. It scares me, Raine." Her voice breaks near the end, and she starts crying.

I hold her hand. "Eda, you've always said It's safer on your own, and that you'd rather be alone than to grow to need me and push me away, but I hope now you can see what my moms once showed me. I'm not going anywhere."

I pause to wipe a few tears from her eyes.

"I love you more and more each day. To love is not to leave, so hear me when I say I may not be wise, and I won't save the day, but look in my eyes and know I'll always stay, and I won't run away." Eda stops crying and hugs me.

"I love you so much." She says into my shoulder.

"I love you too, Eda." I reply, running my fingers through her hair.

I could never leave Eda. Not in a million years. I love her so much. Just like a girl named Marina loved a girl named Melody.

The End💙YAY! A very long oneshot lol. I really hope you guys like this one. I think it's really sweet and I worked hard on it. If you haven't already, you should totally listen to some of Ben Platt's music. He's a Broadway actor and singer. This is only one of his amazing songs. Now that I've said all that, byeeeee! See you in the next part!💙