Sleepy little owl

Raeda❤☁

Takes place a couple weeks after "Will you marry me?"

No one's POV:
It was 10:00 on a Wednesday morning. Raine was laying with Eda in her nest.

They had been awake for about 30 minutes, but Eda was still asleep. She was cuddled up to Raine with her hand in their hair.

Raine thought she was so adorable, but they couldn't just lay in bed all day.

"Edaaa" they said softly, moving Eda's hand out of their hair so they could stroke it.

She stayed asleep. Raine smiled.

"Edaaa" they said again, a little louder this time.

Eda opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Owlet." Raine said quietly, kissing Eda on the forehead.

"Morning Rainestorm." The silver-haired witch replied sleepily, cuddling closer to the bard.

"Aww, someone's still sleepy, huh?" Raine said, giggling.

"Mhm." Eda hummed, burying her head in Raine's chest. Raine played with Eda's hair.

"Eda, as much as I love lying here with you, we can't stay in bed forever." Raine told Eda as they kissed her head.

"Yes we can." Eda mumbled into Raine's chest.

"Luz is at school and King's sleeping, too. Look at him." She blindly pointed towards the end of the nest where King was curled up.

Raine giggled. "Alright. I suppose a few more minutes wouldn't hurt. I am pretty tired." They said as they put their arms around Eda and closed their eyes. They loved spending their mornings with her.

*Time skip brought to you by Harpy Eda*

It was 3:05 PM. Luz had arrived home from Hexside. She greeted Hooty and walked into the Owl House.

She was shocked to see the living room completely empty. No King, no Raine, and no Eda.

"Guys? I'm home!" Luz called out.

No response.

She decided to go into Eda's room to see if anyone was in there. Sure enough, when Luz opened the door, she saw Raine and Eda cuddled up together with King in between them.

"AWWWW" she whispered, taking a picture before quietly shutting the door.

The two of them were going to be extra flustered when Luz showed them that picture. She couldn't wait.

The end💙I bet you can tell my favorite ship, huh? Honestly it's such an adorable ship I can't help it. I will write other ships, I promise. For the meantime, enjoy this adorableness.
Byeeeee