Back together

Raeda❤☁

This takes place after all the crazy stuff that happens in season 3. The Boiling Isles are back to normal, The Collector isn't wreaking havoc, everyone's safe, Belos is defeated.

No one's POV:
It was a beautiful day in the Boiling Isles. Or, as beautiful as it could be in the Demon Realm.

Raine and Eda were in the Owl House, sitting on the couch. King was curled up in Raine's lap, and Luz was at school. Hooty was being Hooty. It was very peaceful and quiet as Raine and Eda were just sitting there comfortably, but Raine had something they needed to say.

They didn't want to ruin the beautiful silence, but they couldn't keep their feelings hidden any longer.

They had to tell Eda how they felt about her. About how they thought she was so beautiful, and how they loved her and were content to just sit on this couch with her forever and ever.

But Raine also knew that if they did tell Eda how they felt, she might not respond the way they wanted her to.

She might say that they can't expect her to want to be with them again after they were the one who ended their relationship in the first place. She might have lost feelings and doesn't feel the same way about Raine.

They didn't know how Eda might react, but they couldn't keep their feelings to themself anymore, so they just decided to say it.

"Um, Eda?" They said, the nervousness apparent in their voice.

"Yeah? What's up, Rainestorm?" Eda replied with a smile.

Raine smiled a bit. Eda was adorable. "Um, I-uh..um...shoot!" Raine stuttered out, unsure of how to say what they were thinking.

Eda was slightly confused and a bit concerned.

"Is everything okay?" Eda asked, putting a hand on Raine's shoulder, causing them to blush.

"Um yeah I'm fine! I just uhhh" Raine paused for a second. They knew if they kept trying to say things right now they'd never get their sentence out. So they took a breath and looked at Eda.

They looked at her beautiful silver hair, her heterochromic eyes, and her cute little golden fang and suddenly remembered everything they wanted to say.

"Eda, I have something I need to tell you." They finally said, confident that they would be able to tell Eda their feelings.

Eda, on the other hand, was scared. She had no clue what Raine was gonna say and by the way they were acting, it didn't seem good. Sure, Raine was always nervous. They stuttered a lot and always seemed unsure of how to communicate their feelings, but this time they seemed more nervous than usual, and Eda didn't know what to expect.

After pausing to look at Eda, Raine continued.

"I know in the past we...didn't work out very well. Or, we did, until I ruined it. I ruined it because I was worried, concerned, even a little bit hurt because you were obviously struggling with your curse and you were going through things and you never told me about any of it. You pretended you were okay when you obviously weren't and I was upset that you couldn't tell me. Your partner. Looking back on it, I know you didn't want to worry me, but the fact that you wouldn't tell me anything is what really worried me."

Raine paused again, worried that they might start rambling if they didn't get to the point. Eda didn't know what to say. She didn't know what Raine was going to say. She had no idea what was going on but she continued listening as Raine started speaking again.

"I know what I'm saying doesn't make very much sense and I know you probably want me to just hurry up and get to the point so..." They cleared their throat. They were nervous to say the next part.

"Eda, I love you. I love you a lot. I never stopped loving you, even when we broke up. That's what I was trying to say. When we broke up, I was just hurt because I loved you and I still do love you so much, and I wanted you to be able to tell me anything, and I guess I thought ending it was best for you, because if you weren't comfortable enough to tell me what was bothering you, you must not be comfortable with me at all. And then I joined the Bard Coven and I knew that you would surely be mistreated by everyone if they found out a wild witch was with someone in a coven. I was scared for you and...jeez I'm rambling again. You get the point. I love you so much, Eda Clawthorne, and I would be thrilled to be your partner again, but I understand if you don't feel the same way."

Eda was speechless. She wasn't expecting this at all. She had no idea Raine felt this way, but she was so happy. She still loved Raine immensely, but she wasn't going to say anything because Raine made it clear they didn't love Eda anymore, or so she thought, and she didn't want to make them uncomfortable.

She saw that Raine was looking at her expectantly, so she decided to say something.

"Raine...I" She was finding it hard to speak all of a sudden.

"You don't feel the same, I get it. I don't blame you." Raine replied sadly.

"No! No, that's not what I was gonna say at all! I was actually going to say that I love you too. And I'm so sorry for pushing you away all those years ago. You never made me uncomfortable. Far from it. You made me so incredibly happy, Raine. I just wanted to protect you. I always seem to ruin my relationships with the people I love because of this curse and I didn't want to lose you. Of course that backfired. I love you so much, Raine, and I would love for you to be my partner again!"

Eda hadn't even realized she was crying but she didn't care. Raine carefully lifted King off of their lap and stood up. Eda stood up as well and Raine picked her up and spun her around.

"I love you, Eda." They said, also crying a bit.

"I love you too!" Eda replied happily, pulling Raine into a kiss. After a few seconds they both pulled away, holding each others hands.

"HOOT HOOT! MY SHIIIPPPP!!" Hooty screamed happily, opening the door and shoving himself into the living room. He was also crying. Eda and Raine laughed.

King, who had been sleeping through all of this, was abruptly woken up by Hooty's annoying sobs.

"Knock it off!" He shouted, before realizing what had just happened.

"Did you guys kiss or something? Gross. Affection." The tiny demon king said as he walked into the kitchen.

Eda laughed and pulled Raine closer to her. She finally had her Rainestorm back. They were back together.

The End💙
This is my first oneshot, so it might not be great, but I think it's cute and I hope you guys like it! Byeeeeee