How I think TOH characters would react to musicals (pt.2)

This time Luz shows them Newsies

Luz: Loves Newsies almost as much as Hamilton. Her favorite character is Lez. Her favorite song is Watch What Happens.

Amity: She thinks it's pretty cool. Her favorite character is Kathrine and her favorite song is Something To Believe In.

Gus: He loves this one too! His favorite character is Crutchie and his favorite song is King Of New York.

Willow: She thinks it's really adorable. Her favorite character is also Crutchie and her favorite song is Seize The Day.

Hunter: He doesn't like it as much as Hamilton, but he thinks it's cool. His favorite character is Jack and his favorite song is Santa Fe.

Vee: They love it. Their favorite character is Crutchie and their favorite song is I Never Planned On You/Don't Come A-Knocking

King: He thought it was cool. His favorite character is also Jack and his favorite song is Once And For All

Eda: She likes this one more than Hamilton. Her favorite character is Race and her favorite song is That's Rich.

Lilli: She likes this one a little more than Hamilton and really loves that it is also based on a historical event. Her favorite character is Davey and her favorite song is also Once And For All.

Raine: They also like this one more than Hamilton, and they absolutely love the music in this one. Their favorite character is also Davey and their favorite song is Something To Believe In.

Hooty: He actually watched this one. Mostly. His favorite character is Kathrine and his favorite song is King Of New York.

The End💙 Newsies! I like this musical a lot. In case you're wondering, my favorite song and character are the same as Raine's. See you in the next part! Byeeeee