How I think TOH characters would react to musicals (pt.3)

The next musical Luz shows everyone is Be More Chill.

Luz: She really loves Be More Chill, just as much as Hamilton and Newsies. Her favorite character is Rich and her favorite song is Two Player Game.

Amity: She really likes this one. She thinks it's a bit weird, but it's really good. Her favorite character is Jeremy because she can relate a little bit to trying to be cool for everyone and wanting to fit in. Her favorite song is Voices In My Head.

Gus: He thinks this one is really awesome! He loves it much more than Newsies and Hamilton. His favorite character is also Rich and his favorite song is The Squip Song.

Willow: She thinks it's very good, but not quite as good as Hamilton. Her favorite character is Christine and her favorite song is I Love Play Rehearsal.

Hunter: He likes it less than Hamilton but more than Newsies. He doesn't have a favorite character for this one, but his favorite song is Michael In The Bathroom.

Vee: Loves this one, but not as much as Hamilton. Their favorite character is Christine and their favorite song is A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into.

King: Thinks it's pretty neat. His favorite character is the SQUIP and his favorite song is The Pitiful Children.

Eda: Really loves this one. Her favorite character is also Rich and her favorite song is The Smartphone Hour (Rich Set A Fire)

Lilli: She thinks it's okay. Her favorite character is Michael and her favorite song is The Pitiful Children.

Raine: Doesn't like it as much as Hamilton or Newsies, but they really like it. Their favorite character is Michael and their favorite song is The Pants Song.

Hooty: Watched this one until there were only like, 10 minutes left. His favorite character is Jeremy's dad and his favorite song is also The Pants Song.

The End💙 I LOVE THIS MUSICAL Y'ALL. LIKE, A LOT. My favorite song and character are the same as Raine's.

For my fellow BMC fans, who's your favorite character? Alright, see y'all in the next part! Byeeeee