How I think TOH characters would react to musicals (pt.1)

So basically Luz decides to introduce everyone to different musicals. I'm going to make this a series.

The characters included in this series are: Luz, Amity, Gus, Willow, Hunter, Vee, King, Eda, Lilli, Raine, and Hooty.

The first musical she shows them is Hamilton.

Luz: Obviously has already seen Hamilton since she is showing it to everyone else. She loves it a lot. It's one of her favorite musicals. Her favorite character is Laurens and her favorite song is Guns and Ships.

Amity: She really liked it. Not nearly as much as Luz, but she still liked it quite a bit. She was staring at Luz almost the whole time they were watching it together and she found it really cute how excited Luz got during her favorite parts. Amity's favorite character is Eliza and her favorite song is Helpless, mainly because it reminds her of Luz.

Gus: He thought it was amazing! He's obsessed with it now. He had no idea humans could do such cool things like this. His favorite character is Lafayette and his favorite song is My Shot.

Willow: She thinks it's really good but also really sad. Her favorite character is also Eliza and her favorite song is The Schuyler Sisters.

Hunter: He thought it was pretty cool. He didn't like that Phillip and Laurens died, though. His favorite character is Phillip. His favorite song is Satisfied.

Vee: They love it just as much as Luz and Gus. Their favorite character is Angelica and their favorite song is Take a Break.

King: He thought it was pretty cool, he didn't like how long it was, though. His favorite character is Hamilton and his favorite song is also My Shot.

Eda: She thought it was okay. She doesn't know how she feels about musicals quite yet. Her favorite character is also Lafayette and her favorite song is Dear Theodosia. (Because it reminds her of her kids)

Lilli: She likes it mainly because of how educational it is. She likes the music, too. Her favorite character is Burr, even though historically he was a jerk, she likes how he was given more character in the musical. Her favorite song is Wait For It.

Raine: They really love how beautiful the music is, and they also really love how the story is told. Their favorite character is Angelica and their favorite song is also Dear Theodosia.

Hooty: He was barely paying attention when they watched it, but he was watching intently until the end of The Schuyler Sisters, and he thought it was pretty cool. His favorite character is Peggy because she is, in his words, "A total girlboss". And his favorite song is, again, in his words, "Work, work!" (The Schuyler Sisters).

The End💙 Where are all my Hamilton fans at? I love Hamilton. In case you guys were wondering, my favorite song and character are the same as Lilli's. If you guys liked this chapter, don't worry, there are most definitely going to be more parts with different musicals. See you there! Byeeee