Beautiful singer

Platonic Steve×Lilli☁
This takes place after my other two Stilli oneshots. Also, I have a headcanon that they ended up moving in together, so that'll be where a lot of my future Stilli oneshots take place.

Steve's POV:
It's about 7:30 in the morning. I woke up only a few minutes ago.

I begin to walk into the living room. I assume Lilli is still asleep, but when I start to walk past her room, I hear singing. Her singing.

I stop outside the door, because I'm worried that if I let her know I'm listening, she'll stop.

I recognize the song she's singing since she plays it quite a bit. I smile as she sings the chorus.

"Look at you, strawberry blond, fields rolling on, I love it when you call my name. Can you hear the bumblebees swarm? Watching your arm, I love it when you look my way."

Her voice is beautiful, like an angel's. I wait until the song ends to knock on her door.

"Come in" she says. When I open the door, she smiles nervously at me.

"Hey, Lills." I say, smiling.

"Hiiii." she replies nervously. I think I know why she's nervous, so I say, "You're a very beautiful singer."

She blushes. "Ahh I knew you'd heard!" She says, still smiling nervously and looking embarrassed.

"It was pretty." I say as I sit next to her.

"Thank you." She says.

"Why don't you sing very much? You're very talented." I say, gently grabbing her hand and rubbing it with my thumb.

"Eh, I'm not that great. I think it sounds a bit odd, so I don't really like singing in front of people."

"Well, you can always sing in front of me if you want to. I think you sound amazing." I say as she smiles.

She no longer looks nervous or embarrassed.

"Thank you, Steve." She says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"No problem, bumblebee." I reply. That was a very beautiful start to the day.

The End💙 Yayyy platonic Stilli💙💙💙I love my headcanon that Lilli is a Mitski stan. I also have a new headcanon that Steve calls Lilli bumblebee. Yes it is completely inspired by Strawberry Blond lol. Do any of y'all like Mitski? I do. She rocks. Anyway, byeeee, see y'all in the next part!💙