Someone new

This oneshot was requested by winter7299

So for this oneshot Luz has an older brother named Danny

So for this oneshot Luz has an older brother named Danny. He is 16.

Danny's POV:
I had just gotten home from a friend's house. "¡Hola mamá!" I say to my mother as I walk into our house and shut the door behind me. "¡Hola, cariño!" She replies happily. "Where's Luz?" I ask. "She's off at summer camp." She says, reaching into the pantry for ingredients to make dinner. "Oh, ok." I say as I sit down on the couch. It's a lot quieter here without Luz, it feels odd.
*Time skip brought to you by Lillith's cute short haircut because honestly no one talks about her enough*
I'm just laying in my bed and watching YouTube when I see a notification pop up on my phone. It's from Luz.

Hermanita💜: Hey Danny! So Mamá probably told you that I'm at summer camp. I'm not. I'm in this crazy witch world and it's actually kinda cool and I have 2 friends now. Please don't tell mom. I love you, byeeeeee

Well that is quite the text to receive at 9 PM. I text her back.

Me: Wow really? That sounds so cool! Do you think I could visit?

Hermanita💜: Yeah maybe! I'd love to see you! Mom might eget suspicious tho
Hermanita💜: *get

Me: Yeah you're right. Why can't she find out?

Hermanita: Because I already told her I'm at camp. If she found out that I was lying and living with a crusty old woman and her demon dog she would freak out!!!!

Me: Crusty old woman? Demon dog??

Hermanita💜: Yes. I'll explain when you come visit

Me: What if I can't though?

Hermanita💜: I'm sure you'll be able to. Good night! See you tomorrow!

The next day Luz texts me and tells me to go to that old house across from ours. She tells me to wait patiently until she texts me to open the door. When she texts, I open it and see this crazy magical world. I step into said world and see my little sister excitedly standing in front of me. "DANNY!!!" She exclaims, hugging me. "Luz!" I yell back, smiling. As I hug her, I see an older woman and a...dog? I think? They're both standing and smiling. Well, the woman is smiling, the little thing looks confused. After we introduce ourselves, the woman, whose name I learn is Eda, invites me to stay. I told Mamá I would be staying at a friend's house for a few nights, so I have a little while to stay here. I have a feeling it will be great here.
*Another time skip brought to you by cheesecake because I LOVE CHEESECAKE*
So that's how I got to this crazy place. I've been here for a few weeks now. I know what you all are probably thinking; "BuT dAnNY, yOu tOlD yOur mOm yOu'd bE gOnE For a FeW dAyS. IsN't sHe wOrRiEd?" Nope. She is not. She hasn't texted at all so it must be fine. Anyway, I'm going to school here with Luz. I decided it would be cool to learn magic here with her, so that's where I'm heading. When I walk in there with Luz, I see lots of interesting looking people. They all have different brightly colored uniforms and different colored hair, some of them aren't even human! Actually, I don't think any of them are human. As I'm walking through the halls with Luz, I catch sight of a pretty person with long, green braided hair. They're really pretty. They see me looking at them and they smile. I almost melt right there. A few hours later, school is over for the day. It was definitely something. Just classes for me, but Luz ended up in detention. On the first day. I decided to join the plant track. I've always been fascinated with plants, so I figured this would be interesting. As Luz and I are walking back to the Owl House, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look behind me and I see them. The pretty green-haired person. And another green-haired person who is just as good looking. They must be twins. "Hey stranger." The long haired one says. "Hey." I reply, queer panicking on the inside. "I saw you looking at me in the halls earlier, and I must say, you're pretty cute." They say. I think they winked at me. Oh gosh. They're already flirting. "Yeah, um, I could um, say the same for you." I reply. Wow, Danny, what a way with words. The cute person giggles. "I'm Emira Blight. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" They ask, sticking their hand out for me to shake. "D-Danny Noceda." I say, blushing as I shake Emira's hand. "And I'm Edric. Emira's twin brother. She's older than me, but I'm cooler." The other cute person says, also shaking my hand. "No he's not." Emira says, making me giggle a bit. A few seconds later, I see Emira grab a small piece of paper and start writing something down. She then hands it to me. "That's my number. Call me sometime, I'd love to talk to you." She says before walking towards what must be her and her brother's house. It's only then that I realize they have a sister. She looks around Luz's age. "O-Ok! See you around!" I say as I continue walking with Luz. "Ooooooh," Luz says, smirking at me. "Oh hush." I say, smiling. "It's not like that yet, we've only just met." "Sure." Luz replies, still smirking. It really isn't that big of a deal yet. I would love to get to know her more, but for now, we can just be friends.

The End💙 I know this one is a bit different from some of my other oneshots, and it low-key sucks, and I know the actual ship doesn't happen until well over half of the oneshot, but I had to kind of explain how Danny got to the Demon Realm. Anyway, I hope you liked it anyway, and if you want a part two, just let me know. Thank you for requesting! Also, there is going to be a Pride Month Day 10, but I wanted to write this one first so I don't keep the person who requested it waiting. Byeeee, see y'all in the next part!💙