This Is For her

The group was already haggard as they made their way deeper into the cavern. Adelaide counted four armored trolls, nine dark wizards, and twice as many goblins under the Imperius Curse. Ominis' tidy comb over was now tousled with a few pieces falling into his face. Anne's bangs were caked to her face, sweat dripping from the tip of her nose. Sebastian had his head tilted back as his nose was bleeding, but he refused to waste a Wiggenweld potion just yet. But he sort of deserved it because he jumped on the back of a troll trying to get the other troll earlier to fight it.

Adelaide panted, putting her hands on her knees for a moment as she caught her breath. They had finally made it to a great ledge that overlooked another section of the Cavern and what she saw made her stomach drop. What they all saw made all their stomachs drop. Even Ominis' as he held his wand out over the ledge.

Seven drills. Over fifty goblins peered up at them with green hatred in their eyes matching the hatred in the dark wizards also glancing up at them. Three...four trolls stomping around.

"Hear me out." Sebastian said flatly, "We all Avada-"
Ominis elbowed him with an equally flat, "No."

The roar of the goblins brought them back as the four students watched them raise their weapons in the air with a warrior's battle cry and start racing towards them. But as their hope began to flicker, it suddenly surged to life.

Next to them, a little farther up on the ledge Professor Onai Apparated. Her wand posed above her head, she stared down with a fierce determination to protect her students. Below the ledge, closer to the goblins Professor Fig appeared. He sent Adelaide a quick wink before moving into his own battle stance, ready to defend Hogwarts from the intruders.

To his right, Professor Ronen appeared. His eyes were downcast, legs bent slightly as he too held his wand towards the assailants.

And right above him on the highest ledge, Professor Sharp appeared. He body sideways as he put his best leg forward and the tip of his wand glowed a brilliant yellow. The scar on the left side of his face along with the dim lighting made him look absolutely lethal.

The last Professor to appear was the Deputy Headmistress. She pushed up her glasses, eyes flared with anger as she saw the condition her students were in and pointed her wand.

"The goblins have somehow evaded the Castle's defensive charms." Professor Ronen reflected, sending a wave of magic towards a couple goblins-crushing them instantly.

Professor Onai, with the tip of her wand shooting purple casts of magic and her hands making quick work of wand-less magic, she yelled, "Steer them this way. We shall make quick work of them."

Adelaide stared in awe as the Professors began to battle, but it was Professor Sharp that caught their attention the most.

His voice projected as he spoke into his wand, "Go! Don't stop! We'll cover you." His voice turned deadly, pain in his undertone as he rallied his fellow Professors, "THIS IS FOR DINAH."

A lump formed in Adelaide's throat and her eyes burned with unshed tears. The others were affected to as their eyes hardened remembering the beloved Professor and the fires in their hearts began to flare out of control.

"Let's finish this." Sebastian growled out, jumping down from the ledge.

It was about a six foot drop as Ominis too dropped down. Anne and Adelaide jumped down together, each of the boys putting a steadying hand on them. They darted past the goblins, trolls, and wizards alike.