13

Felix watched Chan, Changbin and Jisung work on a new song. He sat on their couch with Minho oversized hoodie on. He had Seungmin Skzoo and his phone on the couch next to him. Jisung looked at the pup."Felix you don't have to stay if you don't want to" Jisung said as he turned around in his chair. Felix shook his head and turned on his phone and put Netflix's new show on. One Piece. Chan looked at the pup and smiled then went back to his work. Hyunjin walked in with Jeongin right behind."Seungmin said come downstairs for breakfast" Hyunjin said. Jeongin was quiet."Innie are you okay" Felix asked the Beta. Jeongin looked at him. He showed his neck with a shock collar on. Chan shot straight up from his seat."Who the hell put a shock collar on you" Chan hissed."The elders thought it was a good idea to come in the middle of the night and put a shock collar on him until he control his attitude. Which is dumb because this is just making him angrier" Hyunjin said as he looked at the Alpha."Well me and elders are going have a little 'chat' later" Chan said as he smirked.

They went downstairs and sat down in the living room."Thanks for the breakfast Snail" Felix said as he smiled."Why your welcome baby" Seungmin said as he patted the pup head.

Felix purred

Minho washed his dish and grabbed his keys."Where you going" Chan asked as he put his dish in the sink."Out. I have business to attend to at this moment" Minho said as he left the house. He hopped in his car and drove off

Minho POV

I got in the car and drove off. I have someone not really important to talk to. I stopped at Bear Cafe and walked in. That's when I saw her.

Name: Kim Sunmi Age: 17Relationship: Single Siblings: 2 sisters Friends: 45m followers

Name: Kim Sunmi
Age: 17
Relationship: Single
Siblings: 2 sisters
Friends: 45m followers

I walked over to the table she was at and sat down."Do mind telling me why you called me and asked me to meet you here" I said as the waiter came over to our table. We gave him our order and he walked away."Because I need your help and I miss you" Sunmi said as she smiled. I gagged in the inside."Sorry but I'm taken" I said as I looked at her."And, that never stopped me before~" Sunmi said seductively."Don't try me Sunmi. I have an Omega and I have 6 beautiful mates so unless someone is in danger or something then fuck off" I said as I stood up. I walked out of the cafe and took the tracking device off of my car that her minions planted. I broke it and drove off.

When I got back home, I saw Felix sitting on the floor like a kitty who waits for their owner."Hello Kitty, what are doing" I asked him."Binnie and Hanhan are fighting" he said as he covered his ears. I walked upstairs and knocked on Changbin door. The door opened and I saw Jisung asleep on the bed half naked."Hey Know" Changbin said as he came out of the bathroom."Oh wow" I said."Changbin y'all must've been loud because Felix thought y'all were fighting and now he's crying" I said as I sat on the bed. Changbin just nodded and walked downstairs.

Changbin POV

Lee Know told me that Felix thought that he and Jisung was fighting so he started crying. I just nodded and walked downstairs to see the small kitty on the floor."Baby come here" I said. He looked at me and ran over to me."Baby me and Han wasn't fighting. We were just doing "stuff." But we did not hurt each other. Okay. Stop crying sweetheart. You look more beautiful when you don't cry" I said as I smiled at him. He nodded and wiped his tears away. He made grabby hands at me to pick him up.

I chuckled and picked him up."Your adorable Kitty, you know that" I said to him as he snuggled up in my chest. He had dark circles under his eyes. He looked tired. I took him upstairs and laid him down on the bed with Jisung. Jisung moved and looked at me."I feel sadness on him" Jisung said."He thought we were fighting" I said as I took off my shirt and laid in the bed with them."He was crying" Jisung asked as he caressed Felix cheek."Mhm. Just let him sleep. He needs it. Don't be sleeping at night. Don't know why though" I said as I touched Jisung arm softly."Wake me up when Chan needs me" I said as I fell asleep.