77

Felix POV

"Jisung" I called for the squirrel. Jisung walked into my room as he yawned."Yes" he said as he rubbed his eyes."I want popcorn with hot sauce, please and thank you" I said as I smiled. Jisung looked at me as his twitched."Are you hearing yourself right now?" Jisung asked. I nodded as I started watching TV.

Jisung left out as I started watching the TV. That's when I heard Woozi scream from next door. I got up and ran to his room. Woozi was on the floor on his knees screaming."Woozi what's wrong?" I asked as I ran to him."The baby. She coming" Woozi said. S-Coups and Jun ran in and saw Woozi on the floor."The baby is coming" I said.

At the hospital

I was sitting with Hyunjin and Minho as the Seventeen pack walked back and forth."Guys, please sit down. Y'all making me dizzy and I feel sick" I said as I lend on Wooyoung."Sorry" Hoshi said.

The doctor walked out as she smiled."Congratulations, y'all have health baby vampire" the doctor said."Vampire" Wonwoo asked."The vampire takes after her grandfather. The one who tried to kill Yoongi" I said."Oh" Wonwoo said. I skipped in there with Wooyoung and Yoongi as we saw Woozi holding his baby girl."She's so precious Woo" I said."Do you want to hold her Lixie" Woozi asked."What if I drop her? What if she starts crying? What if she doesn't like me?" I said, panicking. Woozi smiled at me and touched my stomach."Calm down Lixie, you're overwhelming your pups" Woozi said."Sit down" Woozi said. I sat down as Woozi handed the baby to me. The bat opened her eyes as started giggling."She has Vernon and The8 eyes" I said. Woozi looked at her and smiled."Will you like to name her Lixie and Woo" Woozi said."But, she's you're child" Wooyoung said. "I know, but if it wasn't for y'all and the other Omegas then I wouldn't have made it through this" Woozi said."Well if you say so. I have a perfect name. How about Wen Soo-min. Meaning excellent and cleverness" Wooyoung said as he looked me and Woozi. I smiled as Woozi also smiled. Woozi mates walked in as they looked at the baby in my arms"Woozi mates, meet Wen Soo-min. Y'all daughter" I said as I smiled. I stood up and handed her to Seungkwan."She got Jun Surname" Joshua said. I nodded as me and Wooyoung sat on the bed with Woozi."I can't wait for your pups Felix" Woozi said."What if I'm not a good mother? What if they hate me? What if they like their dads more than me? What if I hurt them?" I said as a lot of thoughts ran in my head. Joshua looked at me as he grabbed my hand. He hugged me as I hugged back."Felix, you're going to be a wonderful mother. Don't ever say you wouldn't be a good mother. And don't ever say you think you might hurt them. You couldn't hurt a fly if you want too" Joshua said as he ruffled my hair."How many more months until he's due?" DK said.

"4 more months" I said

"Great, more children" DK said as he playfully rolled his eyes. Me, Wooyoung, Woozi and Joshua chuckled.