59

Felix and Ryan decided to go back and leave Akio to watch the palace. Felix opened the door and saw as usual Jisung and DK were fighting over food."Guys I'm back" Felix said as he shut the door. Him and Ryan took off their shoes."Hey, who's that?" Minho asked as he walked over to them."This is my older brother Ryan" Felix said as he smiled."Nice to meet you I'm Lee Minho, Felix mate an Alpha" Minho said as he bowed."Nice to meet you Minho" Ryan said as he also bowed."Guys I have an announcement please come to the living room" Felix called.

They didn't hear him

"I got this" Ryan said as he his eyes turned dark blue."Cover your ears Minho" Ryan said to the Alpha. Minho was confused but he covered his ears.

Ryan screamed

Everyone was covering their ears

"Lixie has an announcement" Ryan said as his eyes goes back to normal. Everyone ears were still ringing but they walked in the living room."Well get on with it. I'm tired" Yeonjun said as he yawned lending on Soobin who wasn't in the mood but he didn't want to disturb the Omega."Say goodbye to this house because starting next week we will be in a palace. So start packing. Me and Ryan have to make a couple more trips then I'll come back and pack" Felix said as he smiled. Yeonjun got up and dragged Taehyun and Soobin upstairs to help him pack.

Time Skip

Felix finally returned from running errands and he was exhausted. The moment he took his shoes off he fell right on the couch falling straight to sleep."Hmm" a humming voice said from the kitchen. The person walked over to Felix and smiled. They picked him up and walked upstairs.

Knock

"Come in" a voice said

They walked in and laid Felix down on the bed."Thanks Innie" Changbin said as he smiled."He just got back and he passed out onto the couch. He looks exhausted" Innie said. His voice wasn't squeak no more and it was a deep quiet voice."He been so busy that he doesn't bother getting some rest and taking time for himself" Yang said as he stroked Felix hair."He also working with Ni-Ki and Wooyoung so he going be more exhausted" Minho answered as he came out of the shower."Well he needs some sleep, thanks Innie. By the way why are you up?" Chan asked the Beta."Because Jisung is snoring so damn loud that I'm about to throw him out the window" Innie said. Minho and Yang started chuckling."Omg, poor Han but please do it and record it" Changbin said as he started chuckling too. Chan shook his head and sighed."Go sleep with Hyunjin, Jay and Taehyun" Chan said. Innie nodded and rolled his eyes."I'm still throwing his ass out the window" Innie said as he shut the door."Oh lord" Chan said."Innie got savage" Yang said as he continued to chuckle."Maybe because he was stuck with you so much" Minho said as he put his boxers and pants on."Don't get me started Lee Know. You're the most savage person in this room right now" Yang said."In this house it's Yoongi and Woozi. I mean they're twins after all" Minho said."True" Changbin said."They are the most savage Omegas here" Yang said."They act like each other too. I thought Yoongi would have ended up pregnant first. But considering how they want Jungkook to carry the pups then okay I understand but Woozi. Out of both of them Woozi. Hell to the no" Minho said as he climbed in the bed."Get over it Lee Know. Your older brother is pregnant. Stop whining about it" Changbin said."Hell no, your older brother isn't pregnant with his mates pups. Nope so shut it" Minho said."I don't have an older brother. I have an older sister and she's doesn't even contact me. I found out from her mate that she has two sons. Both Alphas. My own brother in-law has to tell me that my sister had children. She doesn't even let me see the kids. Her mate has to call me and video call me so I can speak to my nephews. So no Lee Know I don't have an older brother. But I have an ungrateful ass older sister" Changbin explained."I didn't know Binnie. Sorry" Minho said."It's fine Lee Know, don't be upset about it. You didn't know and that's okay. I'm not mad" Changbin said as he smiled at the oldest Alpha. Minho smiled back at him a little.

"Okay now that is settled let's go to bed because we have work" Chan said as he ruffled both Changbin and Minho ears. The Alphas purred and nodded. Yang was already sleeping snoring."He got sick of our talking and fall asleep" Changbin said as he chuckled."Shut up, I can still hear y'all" Yang said as he pulled both Felix and Chang closer to him."Stop moving Chris" Yang growled. Chan smiled and nodded.

Next Day

Felix woke up to being wrapped in the middle of four arms."G-Guys" Felix said as he started whimpering.

All four Alphas shot up and looked at the Omega."Lixie what's wrong?" Yang asked."I couldn't breathe, y'all was squeezing me to death" Felix said.

The Alphas sighed in relief

Felix sat up and yawned."When did I come in here? Felix asked."You came home late and passed out on couch and Innie brought you here" Changbin explained. Felix yawned again nodding."You sound so tired. Why don't you get some more sleep" Yang said as he got up."I can't. I have so many things to do that I can't rest" Felix said as he was about to get up."Your mates are right little one" a voice said. Felix looked at the door and saw his brother.

Masato

"Akio and DJ have everything covered. They said you been working extremely hard and J think you need to rest before you get restless" Masato said.

Felix shook his head

"I can't rest. I have to make the plans for the move and I have to-" Felix was cut off by a death stare."Don't make me repeat myself little one. You will rest and eat well. If you even bother to do any type of work I'm banning you from the palace for 2 months. Don't make me repeat myself. Do I make myself crystal clear" Masato said as his eyes were black. Felix nodded sadly. Masato eyes went back to normal as he walked over to the Omega."I know you want to help but right now you should be helping yourself. Get some rest and then you can continue to help" Masato said as he smiled. Felix nodded and smiled at his brother."Make sure he doesn't do any type of work" Masato said to the Alphas.

They nodded as Masato smiled walking out of the room."Well good night. I'm tired" Felix said as he yawned and laid down. The Alphas chuckled and decided to get ready for work.