36

"Where's Felix" Wooyoung asked

"What do you mean, he's in his room" Hyunjin said as he looked at the Omega.

"No he's not, me and Ni-ki checked. It's empty" Wooyoung said as he looked at Hyunjin.

"But he was just in the room" Jeongin said as he stood up. Chan got off of Changbin lap."So let me get this straight, Felix is no where to be found in this damn house" Chan said.

Wooyoung nodded

"He's at his parents house" Yoongi said as he drunk his coffee."He said he won't be back until next week" Jungkook said as he sat on Yoongi lap."How do y'all know" Changbin asked."We took him in the morning before everyone woke up" Yoongi said. Taehyung took  Jungkook from Yoongi and sat down in the chair next to Yoongi."He said he wasn't going to tell y'all because he's still mad at those three(points at Chan, Minho and Changbin) for locking him in the basement" Taehyung said as he looked at the three Alphas."So he just left, why did he tell y'all if he didn't want to tell us" Changbin said.

"Because everyone but me, Suga and Jungkook was up. He didn't want to wake y'all so he ask us to tell y'all when y'all woke up" Taehyung explained. Minho muttered something under his breath."Did you say something Lee Know?" Jimin asked as he looked at the Alpha.

"None of your business" Minho said as he rolled his eyes. Jimin looked at Yoongi and Yoongi just shrugged.

---===---

"Hwan, get down from there" Junji said as he looked at the pup on top of the counter. Hwan sticker his tongue out at Junji.

Junji groaned

Hwan was jumping up and down, until he stumbled and nearly fell. Lucky Felix caught him."Be careful next time 남동생(little brother)" Felix said as he at the little pup on the floor.

"So let me get this straight, because maybe I'm a little fucked up in the head. They locked you in the basement because you didn't call them. Am I'm getting this shit right or am I'm missing something" YooJung said as he sat on the counter.

Felix nodded

"And their your mates" YooJung said

Felix nodded again

"They are some bad mates" Rie said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Their just hard on me because I nearly killed myself a couple months before" Felix said.

Junji dropped his pan on the floor. It was loud. Nine and Mill looked at Felix from the living room. KB was dealing with something at the moment, so he wasn't at the house.

"You tried to what now" Junji said as he looked at his son.

"I tried to kill myself. I was jealous and they were being a little rude since our new manager came" Felix said.

"Hwan, go get ready for kindergarten" Nine said as he smiled at the pup. Hwan nodded and went upstairs.

"So what happened next" Nine asked

"I texted them a goodbye letter and swallowed a whole bottle of pills. I thought I died, I was also doing self harm to myself because I was depressed. After I passed out, I found myself in the hospital with them there. After that they became too overprotective of me. Jeongin, the youngest, changed a little since I tried to kill myself. He has three sides. Innie, his calm and quiet side, Yang, his dark side and his original side" Felix explained. He sat in the chair in the kitchen.

"You tried killing yourself for them. Kiddo, that's not right. Base off from what I gather from you, it looks like your mates are abusive" Mill said as he looked at Felix."Their not abusive, their just overprotective and mostly control whatever I do. They think I can't protect myself because I'm an Omega" Felix explained as he rolled his eyes.