67

Chan POV

I woke up to Felix being in the middle of me, Changbin, Yang and Minho. I smiled as I kissed his forehead and got up. I walked to the bathroom and ran the shower."You know, you make a lot of noise in the damn morning. It's fucking 4 in the morning. Why the hell are you up?" Minho asked."I have work. Remember I'm the CEO and I have to be there by 6 in the morning" I explained as I started to strip.

He shut the door and started to strip too

"Can I join you" Minho asked. I smiled and nodded as I jumped in the shower. He got in right after me and we started to wash each other up.

There was knock on the door

"Come in" I said as my hand traveled to Minho ass. The door opened then shut. We couldn't see who it was since the shower curtains were closed. I squeezed Minho ass and he gave me a look."Wow, why didn't y'all tell me y'all was going have fun~" Yang said as he jumped in the shower."Yup hell no. Both of y'all always fucking topping my ass. How the hell can I top Changbin but not y'all" Minho said as he blushed a bright red.

Me and Yang chuckled

"How about we top Chan instead~" Yang said. I saw Minho smirk and squeezed my ass. I moaned and covered my mouth."This will be fun~" Yang said in my ear.

⚠️WARNING⚠️
SMUT UP AHEAD
NOT A LOT BUT ONLY A LITTLE
ENJOY☺️

Yang turned me around and sticked his member in my ass.

I moaned loudly

Minho put his member in my mouth and started to bob my head back and forth.

There was another knock on the door

"Come in baby chick" Minho said as he knew it was Felix. Felix opened the door and walked in. He opened the curtain and blushed shutting it back."Felix, strip and get in" Yang said as he took his member out of me. Minho continued to jerk off in my mouth. I was on my knees now.

Yang got out and Felix stripped. Yang picked him up and sat him on the bathroom sink. Yang started to kiss Felix and squeeze his ass."Y-Y-Yangie, ahhh~" Felix moaned. Minho finally came and cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it and licked my mouth. We looked at Felix and Yang and saw Yang was groping Felix ass as he stopped kissing Felix smirking."A-Ahhh~" Felix moaned loudly. Yang took Felix down and turned him around putting his member deep into Felix."A-Ahhh~" Felix continued to moan loudly. Yang thrusted inside of Felix.

Me and Minho got out of the shower

Felix looked at us as we told Yang to stop

"Lay him on the floor and spread his legs open" I said. Yang nodded and laid Felix down spreading his legs open. Yang put his member in and started to thrust. Minho also put his member in and started to thrust. I watch as Felix eyes watered and he being to moan louder."A-AHHHH~" Felix moaned. I put my hand on Felix belly and I felt the babies move. I sighed in relief. Thankfully sex isn't hurting the twins.

I finally put my member in and we all started thrusting hard in Felix. His moaning got louder and louder.

After a couple of minutes we all cummed in Felix. Felix passed out from exhaustion. We cleaned up and wiped Felix off and took him into our room. We laid Felix in the bed as Changbin shook his head chuckling.

"Next time allow me to join y'all" Changbin said. We nodded as we covered Felix. Seungmin and Hyunjin walked in."He was so loud that I got hard. Jeongin fucked me so hard so I can't feel my legs. I'm going to sleep next to Lixie" Hyunjin said as he got in the bed and fell straight to sleep. Jeongin walked in as he shook his head."When Felix wake up I want to fuck him senseless. Don't care what any of y'all say" Jeongin said as he walked out."Are sure he isn't the baby daddy" Yang said. We chuckled as we walked out of the room.