85

No one POV

Felix was restless

The twins was up all night

They cried, then slept

Cried again, the slept again

Woozi wasn't as restless as Felix, but he was tired. Soo-min didn't go to sleep for the 4th time this week.

"Good morning" Jimin said as he yawned

"Shut the fuck up shortie" Yang snarled."What did I do to you this morning?" Jimin asked."You started talking" Yang said."Sorry about him Jimin. Eun and Sun Hee cried all night. Felix is upstairs with Woozi in his, Vernon, Wooyoung and Dino room sleeping" Seungmin said as he yawned.

"Oh damn. See no pups for me" Jimin said as he smiled. Yang looked at him and gave him a look."Now I hope Jungkook gets pregnant so you can suffer" Yang said."Hey now, don't jinx pups on us now. Kookie isn't even ready for pups" Hoseok said."Neither was Felix" Yang said."Speaking of Jungkook, where is he?" Yoongi asked."Last time I saw him, he was walking around last night" Hongjoong said."What do you mean?" Namjoon asked."Well...." Hongjoong started.

______________________

Hongjoong woke up to a dry throat. He yawned as he saw that Seonghwa was working on his computer for some last-minute things for work."Get some sleep Hwa" Hongjoong said as he walked out of the room. Seonghwa didn't reply to him as he wasn't really paying much attention to him. Hongjoong walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen. Hongjoong saw Jungkook walking around the living room. Hongjoong titled his head in confusion. Jungkook then stopped and laid down on the couch. Hongjoong graded his water and walked over to Jungkook. Hongjoong lightly shook Jungkook. Jungkook open his eyes and looked at Hongjoong."You okay Kook?" Hongjoong asked. Jungkook just stared at him for a while until he answered."Yes, just tired" Jungkook answered. Hongjoong studied Jungkook for a while before he said

"Then why are you down here instead of upstairs in your bed with your mates?" Hongjoong asked. Jungkoom stayed quiet for a bit then gave Hongjoong a look."What's wrong Kook?" Hongjoong asked. Jungkook sat up straight as Hongjoong sat next to him."I had a night terror. I felt like I was drowning. I tried screaming but nothing came out of my mouth. My body just got up on its own and I came down here. This is like the second time this happened. And it always happens at 2 in the morning and I always ended up on the couch" Jungkook explained.

Hongjoong ruffled Jungkook hair and smiled."It's okay, has anything been happening in your room for the past two nights" Hongjoong asked Jungkook.

Jungkook thought before he said

"Rap Monster and Jin had been fighting every night a 2. Jin is telling Rao Monster to take a break from work but Rao Monster doesn't listen. So they get into a heated argument. It always makes me sad and I cry myself to sleep" Jungkook explained.

Hongjoong nodded

"You're body don't want you suffering and crying so it brings you down here. Next time they argue and this happens, try to push something on the ground so I can hear it and come down here with you. I know you hate the dark and hate being alone. So I'll come down here with you" Hongjoong said.

Jungkook smiled and nodded

"Now, let's take you to Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Jay room" Hongjoong said.

Jungkook nodded a d grabbed Hongjoong hand as they walked upstairs.

___________________

"So he's with Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Jay?" Seokjin asked. Hongjoong nodded as he smiled."Thanks Hongjoong, me and Jin are trying to work somethings out. We didn't know ow that it was affecting Jungkook" Namjoon said as he sighed."It's cool, Ni-Ki, Sunoo and Jay enjoy Jungkook as they're roommate for the time being" Hongjoong said as he smiled. Namjoon nodded as he pulled Seokjin closer to him by his waist. Seokjin looked at the Alpha and hissed at him. Namjoon chuckled as he kissed Seokjin cheeks. Seokjin hissed again and bit Namjoon cheek leaving a mark.

"Now, time to make breakfast" Seokjin said as he skipped to the kitchen."Did he just bite you" Chan asked.

Namjoon nodded

"That's his way of accepting Namjoon apology" Taehyung said as he yawned and lend on Yoongi. Yoongi looked at him then went back to his champagne and book."Yoongi, big brother, do you know ow what time it is right now?" Minho asked."7:56" Yoongi answered as he didn't even bother to look at the time on the clock."Okay, so why the hell are you drinking champagne early in the morning?" Minho asked his brother.

"It's the afternoon somewhere. And I'm grown. I can do what I want" Yoongi answered. Mi ho just stared at his brother and shook his head.

*Baby cries*

"Ugh" Yang groaned

"Who child is that?" Taehyung asked

"How about you go find out?" Minho said sarcastically.

Taehyung stucked the middle finger up at Minho but got up anyway."I was kidding Tae" Minho said."Too late" Taehyung said as he got upstairs. He walked into Felix room to check on the twins. They were sounded asleep. Taehyung then walks to Nova room just in case that's her watching her tablet Nine got for her. He checks to see Nova still asleep. Finally, he goes and checks on Soo-min.

She was crying

Taehyung picks up up and leave the room."Hey Tae, if you're still sleepy, go sleep in the room. I'll be there in a minute" Hoseok said ad he came upto check on Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and handed Soo-min over to Hoseok.

Hoseok took the infant in his arms and carefully walked downstairs. Woozi looks over at Hoseok and sighs."Of course it was her crying" Woozi said as he yawned. Woozi was about to take her when Mingyu took her instead."Go upstairs and get some rest. We got her" Jeonghan said. Woozi groaned, but he was tired. So he got up and kissed Soo-min on the forehead and walked upstairs."You could gave taken the elevator" Yeonjun said."I forgot we had one" Woozi said. Yeonjun shook his head as he lend on Soobin. Kane also puts his head on Soobin shoulder, instantly falling asleep.

Yeonjun was soon about to join Kane in dream lane. Or nightmare lane.

Yeonjun closed his eyes and fell asleep as well."Here, Beomgyu can take Yeonjun as I can take Kane" Huening Kai said. Beomgyu nodded as he stood up, picking up Yeonjun."He's so small like a bag of daisy" Beomgyu said as he chuckled. Huening Kai picked Kane.

Kane dog, came downstairs wagging it's tail. It walked over to Soobin and jumped onto him."Hi Biscuit" Soobin said.

"Breakfast is ready. Then after breakfast, calk in sick or something and everyone go back to sleep" Seokjin said.

"That's fine with me" Changbin, Minho and Yang said at the same time.

"Of course it is. Y'all lazy" Jimin said as he skipped in the kitchen.

"Y'all think what I'm thinking" Yang said

"Yeah" Changbin

"How to cook and fry a chick" Minho, Changbin and Yang said as they smirked