Christmas Special

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

I HOPE Y'ALL HAVING A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS WITH Y'ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

This is a Christmas Special chapter. This is NOT an official chapter. So enjoy this chapter. It might be short but I hope y'all like it.

Chan POV

I woke up to loud music in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw my door was open. I yawned and got out of the bed and walked downstairs."What is all this noise?" I asked as I walked downstairs."It's Christmas music that Omegas put on" Namjoon said as he sipped on hot chocolate. Lee Know was asleep in the kitchen."Why is Minho asleep in the kitchen?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen."Felix and Innie got him out of the bed to see the presents that "Santa" left under the tree" DK said as he did air quotes with his fingers.

The doorbell rung and Dino went to open it."Felix your Eomma and his mates plus Hayato and Hwan is here" Dino said as bows to Junji. Felix got up and ran to them. He hugged Junji making the presents in his hands fall to the ground. I picked them up and he smiled, thanking me. I put them with the other presents."Y'all actually got Appa YooJung to come" Felix said as he hugged Hwan and Hayato."Yeah, he only came because Junji said he'll divorce him if he didn't come" Nine said as he chuckled taking his coat off. Felix hugged YooJung and YooJung gave him a small smile."And also because I wanted to see my soft bundle of joy" YooJung said quietly. Felix smiled and led YooJung over to the couch as the others followed."Let's open gifts as Seungkwan, Seungmin, Woozi and Eomma cook breakfast" Felix said as he handed the first gift to Lee Know who was on his phone."I don't want to go first. And this stupid phone just won't stop turning off on me" Lee Know said as his phone was broken and he definitely needed a new one. Felix and Ni-Ki chucked as they pushed the present closer to Lee Know.

"Just open it Hyung" they said together. Lee Know sighed and put his broken phone down. He ripped the wrapping paper and froze."Everything has already been transferred to this phone so you don't have to worry about anything. Me and Felix saw how much the phone you have has been cutting off on you and how much you had to keep turning it up to hear it" Ni-Ki said as he smiled at the cat. Lee Know stood and wrapped Felix and Ni-Ki in a big huge hug."Thank Riki and Lixie" Lee Know whispered in their ears. Ni-Ki and Felix smiled and hugged Lee Know back."AHHH" a scream was heard. They broke the hug and saw Jimin hugging The8 and Soul tightly. They were chuckling."You welcome Jimin-ssi" Soul said as he ruffled Jimin hair.

Everything was happy and some were crying at the gifts they got. Seungmin, Seungkwan and Junji was done breakfast and everyone went and got breakfast and started eating.

Everyone was laughing and playing with their gifts. Seungmin was very happy with his new kitchen set.

I was very happy with the presents I got and the new iPad the sunshine twins and Jeongin got for me. Yang got me some new AirPods and he wasn't really saying anything but I did see a small smile spread across his face. I chuckled and hugged him. He didn't push me away. Instead he hugged me back. I was shocked but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Innie brought some adorable plushies. They were so cute that I told Lee Know and Changbin I was putting them on our bed. They didn't really care at that moment but they would and would have no choice but to deal with it.

This was truly the best Christmas ever

"Merry Christmas everyone" I said to the camera.