47

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE I HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A VERY GREAT HOLIDAY AND STAY SAFE.

I'm going to make a special Christmas part with Stray Kids and the others. So I'm going to just post every part that I did already so I can start writing the Christmas part of the story. It might be short but It's going good. Have a great holiday everyone🎄

"WAKE UP, IT'S TRIP DAY" Vernon screamed as he was dancing in the hallway. Hayato came out of the room with Dino and Kwang."Vernon, why are you so loud at 6 in the morning" Kwang said as he rubbed his eyes."Because today is the trip" Vernon said as he was still tired. Kwang shook his head as he chuckled."Go back to bed Vernon. It's too early" Kwang said as he ruffled Vernon hair. Vernon nodddd and walked back into his, Wooyoung and Dino room. Dino sighed and walked back in the room. Hayato been left and went back to bed. Kwang turned the hallway light off and went back into his room.

---===---

"Vernon I swear I heard your loud as voice at 6 something this morning" The8 said as he was grabbing some coffee. There was a knock at the door. Hayato stood up and opened the door."Masato, Sonny and DJ, what are y'all doing here" Hayato asked as they walked in."Felix called Sonny and asked him for help" Masato said as he looked at his little brother."Oh okay, Felix is upstairs trapped in a pile of his clothes on the second floor" Hayato said as he skipped away. Sonny walked upstairs and walked into the room with flowers all over the bed as the bedcover."Lixie, are you here" Sonny said as he looked around. Felix little black/white popped out of the pile."Help, please" Felix said as he pouted. Sonny chuckled and walked over to the pile of clothes. He just stared at the clothes and picked some up.

It was a pair of black jeans and a black crop top. He went in the closet and grabbed a a black leather jacket. Then he grabbed black sneakers."Here, put this on" Sonny said as he handed the clothes to Felix. Felix took it and walked in the bathroom. As Felix was changing, Sonny was putting Felix clothes back in closet. When Felix came out, he was looking breathtaking."This looks amazing Sonny, thanks" Felix said as he looked at his outfit."No problem, you look amazing" Sonny said as he put the last little bit of Felix clothes back in the closet. They walked downstairs and Felix mates mouth was watering."Damn Lixie, you looking fucking sexy" Jisung said as he smirked.

Felix blushed and looked away."Sonny helped me" Felix said as he looked at Sonny. Sonny gave him a smile."He's one of the top Fashion Designers in the industry" Masato said."Really, oh shit. You must of been the one me and Jake saw on the cover of the Fashion magazine. Your outfits are gorgeous" Sunoo said as he smiled happily."Thanks, all I just need now are some models to model my outfits" Sonny said."How about Felix? He looks like a model everyday" Taehyung said."100% agree with you Tae" Hoseok said as he smiled."I'm not really model material" Felix said as he chuckled lightly."Um yes you are. I don't know why you haven't started coming with me and Jake to see how it is. It would be wonderful if you model for Sonny" Sunoo said as he walked over to Felix."I would be wondering to have someone modeling my clothes. So would you do it Felix" Sonny asked. Felix thought for a minute then he answered."I guess, why not" Felix said as he smiled at Sonny. Sonny returned the smile.

"Okay that was great and all but who's ready for the trip" Vernon said as he looked at them."Vernon are you even packed" Seonghwa asked. Vernon froze and ran upstairs.

Everyone laughed

Skip to where they're at Japan

"Ahh Ni-ki this is your hometown. It's freaking beautiful" Dino said as he looked around."Come, because we do anything come into this store. It's my mother store" Ni-ki said as he led the group into the store. When he opened the door he saw his mother."Eomma" Ni-ki said as he walked in. His mother looked up and looked at the him."Nishimura Riki" his mother said. Ni-ki nodded and ran over to his mother. They hugged each other."私はあなたがいなくて寂しいです" his mother said as she smiled at him."私もあなたがいなくて寂しい" Ni-ki to his mother."Aww so cute, even though I have no idea what your talking about" Jungkook said as he smiled."His mother said "I missed you so much" and Ni-ki said "I miss you too" Felix translated for everyone."Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Mrs. Nishimura, nice to meet you all" Ni-ki mom said as she bowed and smiled."Nice to meet you too. Your so beautiful" Hayato said as he smiled. Ni-ki chuckled and walked over to Hayato and ruffled his hair."Oh thank you dear, your very cute" Mrs. Nishimura said as she smiled. Everyone bowed and smiled.

The trip was amazing

They had a good time on they're trip. They stayed an extra week just because they felt like it.

Author Note: Sorry this chapter was short and the last part didn't make sense. I'm working on the other part and it's going be very long. I ran out of ideas for this part so I'm going to place all my ideas on the next part. Anyway, have a wonderful day. Bye