61

Woozi POV

I woke up to hearing Minho and Yang fight as usual. One day, I'm going to fucking strangle them to death I thought as I got up. I saw I was in Vernon, Dino and DK room in the middle. I got out of the bed and yawned. I walked out the room and downstairs and saw Jake, Yang, Minho, Keeho and Namjoon downstairs. Keeho looked over at me and smiled."Good Morning Woozi, how are you feeling" Keeho asked me."Like I want cooked Alphas for breakfast" I said loudly but also quietly as I smirked. Yang and Minho immediately shut the fuck up."I'm feeling well Keeho" I said as I smiled."Mood swinger" Minho whispered."What did you say little brother~" I said as I gave him a death stare.

He gulped

"Nothing, good morning" Minho said."Good Morning Lee Know" I said as I gave him a reassuring smile. He asked in the kitchen as Yang chuckled."Awww is mighty Minho scared of his own brother~" Yang said as he chuckled."Oh if only you knew" Minho said as he rolled his eyes. Felix and Yeonjun came downstairs and they looked back at Yang then at Minho."What did we miss" Yeonjun asked."Nothing" Minho said."Oh well Chan went to go collect the results to the DNA test so be prepared" Yeonjun said as he walked in the kitchen. Felix yawned and walked back upstairs.

Later

"GUYS CHAN BACK WITH THE RESULTS" Innie yelled from downstairs. Everyone was downstairs in a flash."Calm the hell down. Y'all might hurt y'all selves" Wooyoung said as he shook his head."Okay Jeongin you're first" Chan said. Jeongin open the envelope and looked at the result."Nope" Jeongin said. Seungmin opened his envelope and looked at the results."Nah" Seungmin said. Jisung opened his envelope and looked at the results."No" Jisung said. Hyunjin opened his envelope"No and it's impossible because we're both Omegas" Hyunjin said. Changbin opened his envelope"Oh shit, I'm the father of one of them" Changbin said as he  looked at everyone. Minho opened the envelope"I got one of them too, I think we got the same twin" Minho said. Chan, Yang and Innie opened their envelopes."No" Innie said."I got the other one" Yang said as he looked at Felix."Same" Chan said."Okay I'm lost" Jungkook said.

"Basically Yang and Chan got one of the twin but we don't know which one. So does Changbin and Minho" I explained.

"I know which twins they got" Felix said as he was scrolling through his phone."Yang and Chan got the girl twin and Minho and Changbin got the boy twin. They're the genders" Felix said as he was smirking.

"So we're having a girl and a boy" Yang asked. Felix nodded."Oh hell yes two girls in the house" I said as I wasn't even thinking."Wait what" Mingyu said as he looked at me. I heard Felix chuckling as my face turned red from embarrassment."Basically Woozi is having a girl also" Felix said as he continued to be in his phone."Oh lord, next Jungkook is going to be pregnant. Just wait until Felix hit 2 months" Yang said. Jungkook faces turned red as his mates chuckled.

"Don't jinx it Yang" Namjoon said as he chuckled.

Yang just shrugged

"Well I have to go visit my friends. See y'all later and me and Ni-Ki is taking the night shift tonight Wooyoung" Felix said as he put his shoes on."Okay" Wooyoung replied.

Felix left and I sat on the couch next to Wonwoo and Mingyu

Felix POV

I called Taemin and told him to meet at the park. Taemin, Eunhyuk, Bambam, Lisa and Yoshi were waiting for Felix to get there."So Eunhyuk are you going to tell Felix what you told us when he gets here" Taemin asked Eunhyuk."You know I would" Eunhyuk said.

I was right behind them

"Tell me what" I said as I was behind them" Ahhh, Felix don't sneak up on us like that" they all said together. I chuckled as I hugged each and every one of them."So tell me what" I asked again."Well you know how I'm a submissive Alpha and my pack has no Omega. Well I might be pregnant. I'm not sure but I might be" Eunhyuk said. Before anyone can say  anything we saw a boy chasing after his dog.

"CHESTER STOP" the boy said as he ran after the dog. Eunhyuk whistling the dog ran to him."Sit" I said. The dog sat down wagging his tail. The boy ran over to us panting."Thanks" he said. I took in his scent and he smell like an Omega."Sorry to ask but are you an Omega" I asked. He looked at me and smiled and nodded."You must be one too" he said. I smiled and nodded."I'm Felix and you are" I asked."My name is Daiki, nice to meet y'all" Daiki said as he smiled. Eunhyuk face lit up as he was a blushing mess."May we know if you have a mate" Lisa asked."I don't" Daiki said as he patted Chester."Okay" Lisa replied as she smirked at Eunhyuk."EUNHYUK" a voice said. We saw Eunhyuk mates coming."Hey bab-" Kyuhyun stopped and Daiki turned around and smiled. Eunhyuk got up and walked over to them and whispered something.

"Nice to meet y'all I'm Daiki" Daiki introduced himself."Nice to meet you, we are the Junior Pack and I'm the Head-Alpha Leeteuk nice to meet you princess~" Leeteuk said as he smirked. Daiki blushed as me and Taemin chuckled. Yesung grabbed Daiki waist and Daiki literally melted."Looks like we finally have an Omega in our pack" Donghae said as he chuckled."So what if Eunhyuk is pregnant" Yoshi said."He might be but it doesn't matter. There's going to be two pups in our household~" Kangin said as he smirked."SHUT UP" both Daiki and Eunhyuk said as they were a blushing mess.

"Oh I'm pregnant with twins" I said

Everyone froze

"Repeat what you just said" Taemin said

"I'm pregnant with twins" I repeated

"Taemin get the chainsaw, Lisa get the gaslight, Yoshi get the shoves, Bambam you're driving the getaway truck and I'll bring the hammer" Eunhyuk said.

"Oh lord" I said as I chuckled along with Daiki and Eunhyuk mates.