56

Felix was doing Hyunjin hair

Chan, Changbin and Minho were at their therapy session with Jake today.

Yoongi and Jungkook were at the grocery store getting some ingredients for dinner.

"Can I put flowers in your hair Jinnie" Felix asked. Hyunjin nodded as he scrolled through Instagram. Felix started decorating Hyunjin hair with pretty flowers he found outside.

Yang and Jisung walked in the room."Hello my pretty Omegas. What are y'all up to?" Yang said as he sat in the chair in front of Hyunjin."I'm doing Jinnie hair. Don't he look pretty" Felix said as he smiled. Yang and Jisung smiled at the Omega."The prettiest" Jisung said as he smiled."Beautiful, both of you" Yang said to the Omegas.

Felix was done with Hyunjin hair and he jumped on Yang."I love you" Felix said as he kissed Yang cheek."Love you too baby" Yang said as he smiled. Felix climbed into Jisung lap and hugged him."You so energized" Jisung said as he kissed Felix forehead.

Namjoon knocked on the door."Hey can I borrow Felix for a sec" Namjoon asked. Felix nodded and walked over to Namjoon."Yes" Felix said."Felix......Jungkook burned your brownies" Namjoon said. Felix eyes started to twitch."JEON JUNGKOOK" Felix said as he ran downstairs. Jungkook was already running towards the door. Felix eyes turned yellow as he screamed. The door that Jungkook opened closed. Jungkook froze and so did Felix.

Felix eyes turned back to normal."I-I-I-I" Felix stuttered as he didn't know what to say. Everyone who lives in the house came downstairs and some were already downstairs."What was that?" SCoups said as he looked at the two."Felix screamed and the door slammed shut" Jungkook said. Everyone looked at Felix who was looking at them."I-I d-didn't know I could do that" Felix said.

Vernon decided to test something"Oh look it's time to cook squirrel today" Vernon said as he smirked. Felix eyes turned yellow and he screamed making Vernon fly to the wall. Felix eyes went back normal."It's whenever he gets angry. He can't control it" San said as he saw how Felix was tearing up."I don't want to hurt no one" Felix said as he looked at everyone. Seonghwa and Seokjin walked over to the crying chick."Love, you're not going to hurt anyone. We're help you okay" Seonghwa said as Seokjin wipe Felix tears away.

---===---

Jake and the other three came back to a sleeping Felix and Yoongi."Okay is this normal anymore?" Jake asked."Felix needs sleep. I examined his body and his body is drained. He's exhausted. Yoongi on the other hand is just a lazy cat so don't mind him" Seokjin said as he, Hyunjin and Seungmin was making lunch. Hajoon came downstairs and yawned."I forgot you were here. Where's Alex?" Hyunjin asked."Upstairs asleep. He hates his job. He has to get up in like an hour and get to work and he won't be back until 5 in the morning" Hajoon said as he walked in the kitchen."It's only 11:03, he has to be out until 5 in the morning" Yeosang said."He has to wake up really in a few minutes. He has to be at work at 12:30" Hajoon said."He's not scheduled for work today. I made him call in sick for the rest of the week so he can rest" Hyunjin said as he sat on the couch with his book and started reading."I tried to do that all the time but he never listened. How you get him to listen to you?" Hajoon asked his brother."I said I would put his plushie in the paper shredded" Hyunjin said calmly.

"You threatened Lovely? I should do that hat sometimes" Hajoon said as he chuckled."Chan me and you need to talk. The others can fill those two up on what I'm about to tell you" Hyunjin said as he walked in the backyard.

Bang Chan POV

"Chan me and you need to talk. The others can fill those two up on what I'm about to tell you" Hyunjin said as he walked in the backyard. I looked confused but I followed him to the backyard."What's the matter love?" I asked the Omega."Felix has unlocked a new ability today. Apparently when he's angry his eyes will run yellow and he screams. He can basically create an earthquake if he wanted to" Hyunjin explained to me. I was a little shocked but then I said "How much percent was used?" I asked. Hyunjin tilted his head in confusion."How much power did he use?" I asked."Probably about 20%" Hyunjin said. I nodded and we walked back inside.

"Why he always gets the cool powers?" Taehyung said as he pouted. We all chuckled at the young Alpha as Namjoon shook his head and sighed.

I ran out of ideas for this chapter plus it's 3 in the morning and I'm so tired so goodnight everyone