What if we get bored?

Nines had basically forced you to tidy up the mess you made, you were anything but happy about it. You had just finished picking things up and placed them onto the side while Nines watched you with a very smug look on his face.

"That is much better, now that you have tidied your mess up." Nines commented as he tilted his head to look at you, his smug look only deepening. "I was comfy... and you ruined it!" You grumbled as stormed past Nines and moved straight back towards the sofa.

"I apologise, but you should not have made the mess in the first place." Nines stated as he followed you into the living room, you sat down onto the sofa and looked towards him.

'Fuck... it's so hard to even pretend I'm mad at him...' You thought to yourself as you stared up at him, he was slowly moving towards the sofa to join you.

"Are you angry at me?" Nines asked, his voice quite small. You liked that he didn't always scan you nowadays to know how you were feeling. "Don't be so silly, come here." You said as you held your arms out to him, in seconds he was beside you and was pressing himself into your open arms.

"Y/N... I know you are suspended which is not exactly a good thing... but I am very happy that we get to spend it together." Nines told you, you were glad that you weren't the only one who felt that way.

You were just as happy to be spending it with him.

"It will feel weird not being at work. At least I still have you, and I guess your company isn't that bad." You teased as Nines's head shot up from your shoulder, his eyes narrowing themselves at you. "Do not tease me, you highly enjoy my company do not lie." Nines huffed as you began to laugh at him, he wasn't wrong you really did enjoy his company.

"I do, do you want to put our things away?" You asked him, he nodded his head before pulling away from you.

"Hurry, the quicker we get it done, the quicker we can cuddle again." Nines breathed out as he aggressively gestured towards your bedroom, soon enough he disappeared and you heard him pick the bag up. "Y/N!"

"Jesus! Calm down I'm coming!" You called out to him, before then standing up from the sofa and moving towards the front door.

You grabbed the things you had originally thrown onto the ground back up and followed Nines towards your bedroom. Entering the room you saw that Nines had already began unpacking the bag, you looked around your room and felt a wave of contentment flow through you.

It felt good to be back home, you'd been ran out of it twice and you never wanted that to happen again. This was yours and Nines's house. No one was going to change that. Taking a deep breath you moved towards the bed and placed the things down seeing Nines smiles up at you.

'I think I'll like this suspension...' You thought to yourself while just staring at the perfect Android right in front of you.

32 minutes later

If you were honest with yourself, tidying everything away took far longer than it should have, simply because you and Nines started a stupid conversation that lasted forever. You had both just finished tidying away and were now sat on the end of your bed. Nines's hand landed on top of yours, you looked down at it before looking back up to him.

"You know what's weird?" You called out to Nines who twisted his head to look at you, a slightly confused look on his face. "No... what is weird... if you say I am, I am going to be very disappointed." Nines responded as you let out a loud snort.

"I wasn't going to say that... but you are pretty weird," his face immediately dropped while you just laughed at him, he had kind of asked for that one, "but seriously what's weird is that we have all the time in the world now and I have no idea what to do."