Yep... I'm in heaven...

"Now try to stay still while I do this, I do not want to accidentally hurt you." Nines told you, you knew he was being serious about the fact he could possibly hurt you. You soon felt Nines lean over your body and placed his hands flat on your back before moving his thumbs between your shoulder blades. "I am going to start now."

"Okay..." You breathed out.

You had to fight the urge to gasp as he pushed his thumbs upwards, he then lifted them back up and pressed them back to where they were originally. He then pushed them upwards again and this time you didn't fight the gasp that escaped you.

"Does it already feel better?" Nines questioned you while he continued to massage in between your shoulder blades. "Oh... yeah..." You mumbled in response trying your hardest not to move at all, especially after what he had said.

"I shall continue this for a few more minutes, then I shall move to a different part of your back." Nines informed you, you felt no need to respond to him. Instead you just laid there enjoying him massaging your back.

Soon enough you felt Nines lift his hands from your back, you wanted to protest but you knew he'd put his hands onto a different part of your back in a moment. Soon enough you felt his hands land onto the bottom of your back as he pushed down a small amount of pressure.

"Y/N, I must warn you that the action I am about to do may push your top upwards exposing your bare skin to me." Nines breathed out like he was nervous to do it.

"It's fine, I know you'll just pull it back down when you've pushed it up." You commented as you heard Nines chuckle, instantly you felt Nines push his hands upwards once again a gasp left you. You had to bite down onto your lip to stop yourself from whimpering. "Do not worry I am not looking at your bare skin, I will not be disrespectful to you." Nines informed you as he pulled his hands up and tugged a small amount of your top back down.

Then Nines pressed his hands back down onto your lower back, then applied more pressure before pushing upwards again.

'Holy fuck...' You screamed inside of your head, you were enjoying this far too much. It felt almost criminal to be enjoying it this much.

You felt your top riding up your back as Nines pressed his hands up higher, the cool air of the room hitting your back. Soon enough that feeling went when Nines lifted his hands and pulled your top back down. This continued on for a couple of minutes before Nines lifted his hands off of your back you let out a quiet huff, but he of course heard you as you heard a laugh leave him.

"I need you roll onto your back now." Nines told you as lifted your head and looked back at him, he had a small smile on his face. You nodded and rolled onto your back just waiting for Nines to tell you what he was going to do. "You have a lot of tension in your legs."

'If he touches my thighs it's game over with not making noise...' You thought to yourself as your eyes widened a small amount, it was already hard enough when he did what he normally did. But with him purposely massaging there? It'd drive you crazy.

"I promise I will be very careful so I do not hurt you." Nines told you as he pulled one of your legs up and bent your knee. "Am I okay to continue?"

"Please... do what you gotta do." You squeaked out as Nines raised a questioning eyebrow at you, if you could have punched yourself in the face without him questioning it. You would have.

You put your hands over your cheeks as you felt them start to warm up, you felt Nines applying pressure with his hands on your lower leg. You'd be lying if you said it didn't feel nice. His massages were like being in heaven. He was always careful and very gentle even when he was applying pressure.