How mean of you

The moment you had finished your drink, Nines gave you the look. You automatically knew what that meant, it meant it was time to go home and there was no way you were going to just let that happen easily.

"Did you enjoy your last drink?" Nines asked you, with a very calm and soft half smile on his lips. He was trying to be as nice as possible so he could get you to leave. "I did... let's... let's go dance!" You squealed in happiness as you went to sprint away, but Nines yanked you into his hold.

"We are going home, now." Nines declared as he span you around to face him, in the next moment you were hoisted into the air and over his shoulder. "Jokes on... on you... I'm happy with... with this..." You sniggered as you felt Nines take in a deep and unneeded breath, he then started to make his way towards the exit.

You had decided to do little dance moves with your arms to the music that was playing, he may be taking you away from it all, but that wasn't going to stop you at all.

"Y/N, stop moving around." Nines huffed as he kept a firm grip on you, it made you feel good knowing he was possibly struggling. "I'm dancing." You giggled as the music started to get quieter, which you didn't like so you stopped moving.

'Time to escape!' You thought to yourself as you started to hit Nines on the back, by now you probably should have learnt that hitting him didn't affect him at all.

"Hitting me is not going to make me let you go back inside." Nines informed you as he continued walking, to him you hitting him was probably like a fly landing on his skin. "What if... if I give you a kiss?" You offered, you knew he was nearing the exit so you were growing desperate to get him to stop.

"I do not need a kiss." Nines stated, he was obviously trying his hardest to ignore you the best he could. "No but... but you want one..." You commented as your teasing side started to come out, you used one of your fingers to lightly brush the back of his neck.

This caused his whole body to shiver, but he powered through it and exited the nightclub.

But that wasn't going to stop you.

You were wearing a matching outfit with a sexy Android, you felt powerful. And you just liked to tease said Android.

"I do not..." Nines breathed out, but you knew that was a lie. You knew he wanted to kiss you, that was the one thing he did know.

He didn't know his feelings but he knew he wanted to kiss you.

"Don't lie..." You mumbled as Nines kept walking, that was until you raised your finger and instead pulled yourself up and pressed the lightest kiss to the back of his neck.

This made Nines stop on the spot.

His entire body tending up at the feeling, you had drank way more than normal tonight.

So you felt bold this evening, you were going to drive him crazy, to the point he'd probably malfunction.

You pressed more light kisses to the back of his neck, to which he let out a shaky breath.

This only made the boldness in you grow, so you opened your mouth and used your tongue to lick the back of his neck. Nines instantly sucked in a harsh breath as his body trembled.

"St-Sto-Stop it..." Nines stuttered out, he sounded confused and shocked, in response you licked the back of his neck again, making his body tremble again. "Ask nicely." You mumbled against his skin as another shaky breath left him, you didn't regret what you were doing to him.

He'd done worse by entering the living room in just a towel, this was like small payback.

"Y/N, pl-please... stop-" Nines began to basically beg but you were already gliding your tongue across the back of his neck again.