Leave

You and Nines had just spent the rest of the day lounging around, after your shower you and him just laid on the sofa watching TV. You honestly couldn't have pictured a better day than this, well your plan for tomorrow may be the thing that tops it.

It was a surprise for Nines.

So you had to be extremely careful with how you explained the day to him.

You also had no idea when to mention it to him.

"Hey, Nines what time is it?" You asked as a yawn escaped from you, you shifted a small amount in Nines's hold. "It is currently four twenty-seven in the afternoon, why do you ask?" Nines responded as his fingertips caressed themselves across your stomach, even though you were wearing clothes you could still feel his light touch.

"I was just wondering." You told Nines, as he continued to caress your stomach.

"That is fine, would you like me to perhaps make you dinner soon." Nines offered, he was still being quiet as to not ruin what was playing on the TV. "Yeah that wou-"

The sound of a knock at your door interrupted your sentence, both you and Nines turned your heads towards the entrance of the living room. Then you both looked to one another, both of you just as confused as the other.

"Who is at our door?" Nines asked his voice in a whisper, you just shrugged in response not having a clue. "Turn the TV off!" You whispered, panicked, this made Nines look startled but he immediately turned the TV off anyway.

"I am not sure what that is going to do." Nines mumbled to you as the both of you kept your eyes on each other.

"It'll make them think we're not in." You explained acting like he was being dumb in his statement. "I am pretty sure they probably know we are in." Nines countered as you glared at him, he just looked at you innocently.

"Shut up... maybe they'll go away..." You muttered to Nines who nodded his head.

"Perhaps... just to be sure you were not expecting anyone were you?" Nines questioned, you had no idea why he thought it was someone for you. "I literally have no friends outside of work... maybe it's one of the annoying neighbours." You suggested to Nines who nodded his head again, seeing the possibility in your response.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"If we sit here being quiet will they take the hint?" Nines inquired as he turned his head back to look in the direction of the front door.

"Maybe... maybe not..." You breathed out as you glanced in the same direction as Nines.

"I do not want to open the door." Nines stated and you felt the same you didn't care who it was, you didn't want to answer the door. "Me neither... let's just sit here." You told Nines, keeping your voice to a low volume.

Whoever was at the door needed to go away.

You and Nines seemed so antisocial today, you really weren't expecting anyone anyway.

"My excuse is that I may get cold." Nines muttered as he turned back to look at you, a wide smirk on his face. "That's an awful excuse... you don't get cold." You pointed out but he only nodded down at his bare chest.

"They do not know that." Nines pointed out, as another knock came from your door. "Whoever it is, is almost as annoying as RK800."

You had to bite down onto your tongue to stop yourself from laughing at Nines's comment.

"Now you must try not to laugh." Nines pointed out as you pinched some of his synthetic skin between your finger and thumb. "Was that truly necessary?"

All you could do was nod in response.