This is your outfit

"Here are these..." You mumbled as you handed over the items to Nines, he took them before stepping closer to you, he then dipped his head down and pressed a kiss to your right temple. "Thank you, beautiful, wait here and I will show you some of the outfits." Nines told you as he stepped away and moved towards a changing room.

Nines glanced at you with a smile on his face, before he then moved into the changing room. Hiding himself away so he could change his clothing, you plopped down into one of the chairs and pulled your phone out.

You decided to just scroll through things while you waited, you had no idea what Nines was going to try on first. There were a few things you were excited to see him try on.

"Y/N, I am ready." Nines called out, in an instant you jumped to sit up straight, locking your phone as you went. "I'm ready!" You responded, Nines stepped out and you did a him. You just stared completely unmoving.

Nines had a white shirt on, the sleeves rolled up past his forearms and the first three buttons undone. Dragging your eyes down you saw that he was wearing some oddly well fitted grey trousers that matched perfectly with the shirt. It was such a simple outfit but you were completely blown away by how good he looked.

"I was not sure whether it looks better with the sleeves rolled up or how they normally are. I know I wear formal wear most of the time, but I am not very accustomed to casual clothing." Nines rambled while you continued to stare at him, he was looking down at his own outfit currently.

'Oh sweet baby Jesus... I live with this Android... who literally rivals the looks of a God.' You thought to yourself while keeping your eyes locked onto Nines, it was truly incredible to you how he managed to make such a simple outfit look so attractive.

"Y/N? Does it look stupid?" Nines called out to you, you shook your head before smacking your lips together.

"No! You look... wow... it really does suit you like this. Also you look really good in formal wear so don't worry about getting more formal things." You reassured Nines, now you were the one rambling like an idiot.

Looking up at his face you saw a very faint dusting of blue on his cheeks.

You'd embarrassed him...

"T-Thank you." Nines said making a coughing noise at the end to hide his embarrassment, it unfortunately didn't work. "I think you should definitely get that one, it suits you really well." You told Nines, being very confident in your words.

"I shall get it... I... I am going to go and try the next outfit on..." Nines mumbled as he shuffled on his feet in a nervous way, he then disappeared back into the changing room, leaving you to your thoughts.

You weren't going to deny how good he looked in that outfit, you didn't even care that it wasn't a casual outfit. If suits or formal wear were his thing you weren't going to stop him from wearing them. He was a Deviant now, he could make his own fashion choices.

This time you didn't even need your phone for entertainment, you had the image of Nines in your head for entertainment, that was more than enough for you. You just couldn't get the image of him out of your mind, you of course loved him in his uniform, even with the next brace. But Nines in more human clothes was a whole different level of attractiveness.

"Y/N, I have decided that I would like to visit at least two more clothing stores." Nines called out to you from inside the changing room, you couldn't help but let out a groan, of course you liked seeing the outfits but that was a lot of shopping. "Do I get to buy myself something?" You asked Nines as you patiently awaited his response.

"Obviously, no one is stopping you... besides it is your money no one else's." Nines replied, before it then went silent again, you knew that would motivate you knowing that you could buy for yourself too.