It's all your fault.

"Oh... you have no idea... you gave me such a perfect way to look innocent... bet you feel like an idiot now..." She chuckled with a very entertained look on her face, it was clear that she was enjoying this already. "You wouldn't even know what it's like to be a victim... so I'm surprised your acting was so good." You commented as you shrugged your shoulders at her, if she was going to try and make you feel like shit.

You were going to try and do the same to her.

"I knew exactly how to act... because I'd already seen how a few acted." She sighed as you tensed your leg in anger, making sure she wouldn't see any kind of anger coming from your upper body.

"Why did you do it?" You questioned her, wanting to know why she started all of this.

"Do what? Act like a victim? Kill humans and machines? Or why did I leave the hearts outside your house? You're going to have to be more specific with your questions Y/N L/N." She told you as she winked at you, you wanted nothing more than to smash her head against the table.

"Why did you start killing people?" You asked wanting to know what started all of this for her.

What had driven her to be like this?

"People? Well I didn't start with people... I started with machines..." She said as she took a deep breath, her cruel smile on her face still.

She had said that because she knew it would get to you.

"So you killed Androids first?" You questioned watching as she nodded her head at you, she just seemed to proud of herself. It disgusted you. "I did... but then I stopped... it just wasn't enough..." She told you, every word that came out of her mouth was pissing you off even more.

You didn't say anything and instead just waited for her to continue.

"Then I thought about humans like you. Ones that love walking, talking pieces of plastic. That's when I realised they were traitors and they had to go too. It was bad enough that Androids had freedom but being free to love the species who created them? I don't think so." She explained what annoyed you the most was how relaxed she looked while explaining it all.

"So what? You just started murdering them?" You asked her keeping your eyes locked onto her face, her eyes connected with hers and all you could see was hatred.

"Pretty much... it's so amazing how much you can learn by yourself... but I realised that doing it alone took so long, so I found help." She told you, she was just spilling her guts out to you, which would help the case and get justice for everyone.

Every single person affected by her actions.

"You'd be surprised how many people still hate Androids, it wasn't very hard to convince them. At first they just helped me get in, get to them and hid things. I did all the dirty work... but once they saw what I did... they wanted it too."

Every time she spoke you could feel yourself getting more and more angry, she clearly didn't feel any regret to her actions. She ruined families and she didn't care about it.

"Then I found out that two Androids were investigating my handy work, it felt so... empowering to know that they couldn't find me." She breathed out, she knew about you all early on in the case. Which is how she learnt so much about you, she'd been watching.

"Didn't you feel bad for killing a human child's mother?" You questioned her, she ruined Samuels life, she had to feel guilty for it. Even if it was only a small amount. "We did that kid a favour... his mother loved an Android imagine growing up in an environment like that." She laughed before leaning back in her chair, she was just lounging about having an amazing time.