School never ends

Recess belongs to disney and Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth. This account makes money of it. "Whack." This account makes absolutely no money at all of it. Not even a single cent. Now please donate to the "save Merlin initiative". "Whack." I correct myself don't donate at all. This story is free for all and Knight can you stop hitting me with the baseballbat. "Shinck" Knight. What are you doing with that sword? Why are you pulling my pants down? I know the masters wanted Lady Avalon and got extra spicy mapo tofu instead but please have mercy! No... no... NO!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

"Please wait a moment for the techincal problems to be repaired" ("splash" "Fou chiming in")" Wait a while for those problems to be repaired" "Merlin die fou"

"What are we watching now Mister Merlin?" asked Ruby sweet like sugar Merlin after a few apologys and chaining a of wrath fuming Raven to her chair. "Well we are now going to watch a show i have watched a few year ago before i was summoned by the Ritsukas. The name is Recess or if you are from Germany "Die große Pause". It was a good show before it ended with exactly sixty Episodes." said Merlin with his usual smile. "And who are you exactly. We know that you are called Merlin and likes to prank people but above that we don't know much about you." Yang said suspicious. "Well that can answer your host when he comes back. Until then i am your host and for now." answered Merlin in his usual ways.

"This is the end of the movie for Recess so i have to explain a few things. First of it is about the TJ who uncovered the plot of the secretary of education to abolish the summer holidays by creating a new Ice age with the help of a tractor beam and moving the moon. He wants to abolish the summer holidays so that they have to stay indoor at school and have to learn all year around. There are no Grimm so all they learn are those boring things like math or history." said Merlin with slight disgust. All others, even Weiss, react in horror to this. "I know that education is important but this. This is to much. Children should be allowed to have some freedom especially young ones." said Glynda with wide eyes.

"Weiss. I see a light. Gramps? Is that you? I am coming Gramps." said Ruby while being in Weiss (her future lover and i will be damned if i don't make it possible in this book) embreace while you could see her soul slowly leaving. "No Ruby don't go. Please. Here is cookie." Weiss while holding a choclate chip cookie (i don't know why but of all the ones i tasted those from american recipes somehow taste best) infront of her nose with Blake doing the same with hair care products by Yang. Nora fell unconcious while you could see Jaune buckling in his seat and then turning in the air with the grace of an elephant on rollerblade falling back first on the carpet. Ren is struggeling to keep his cool and failing ith Pyrrha, coincidently naturally, falling right on Jaune, hip on hip, front on front.

Summer is during all this chocking out Qrow as he said it could not be that bad with his semblance at work.

"Well Tj and his friends prevent that with the help of his teachers. And to the question who is who. Here is a chart. Good luck finding out who is who." and with that dickwizard started the video with the remnantians screaming in anger at him for giving so little info.

They saw Muriel finster jumping down a broken window in the ceiling who then hit the ground with a big bumb like a sixty ton rock hiting the pavement. She then proceeded to stand up in all her glory shown in a skin tight leotard which left nothing to the imagination while shouting in a deep voice:" Hey teacher leave those kids alone." "Miss finster" said tj who has never been so happy to see her.

"MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!! THEY ARE BURNING!!!"The Remnantians said in sync. "You will be looking like that in sixty years while i am young for eternity." Merlin whispered to Glynda. Twenty seconds later he was cemented into the wall with the video proceeding.