The Queen of the fairies

Rwby belongs to roosterteeth and Fairytail belongs to Hiro Mashima and the Production of the anime(which was great from the first to the last minute) was made by the studios Satelight, Bridge and Cloverworks. If you see some mumbo jumbo there don't worry it is just that my head hit the keyboard because of a lack of coffee (the only thing keeping active at this point when this chapter is published) and sleep. Which reminds me do you want to see a book of oneshots to any series i know. like each chapter is something different someday at sometime?Or simply mixing Rwby with mythologie.

"The Queen of fairies? I did not know fairies exist or that they had a Queen." said Jaune. "It is true that there could be fairies but i have never heard of them having a Queen." said Pyrrha. "They can have a Queen. Then i will conquer them and be Queen of the fairies myself. I am queen of the fairies!" exclaimed Nora. "Nora there are no Fairies. Fairies exist as much as magic or... gods. And for Oums sake put your shirt down." said Weiss sporting a faint blush with her prefered built of people being lean and muscular.

"Well from the place where i am from there is Tir na log (to any irish that reads this i am sorry if i butchered it or put in the wrong info you can correct me) the land of fairies if i remember correctly. In a place called britain they have Avalon as the land of the fairies. There is also the Fairy king Oberon and his queen Titania. But today we are looking at the magicans guild fairy tail from Fiore."said Knight while pulling his shirt down.

"And everyone from this Guild has the same sign as you on their body." said Blake skeptic. "Yep. We are all like a big family. Sure we wreak alot of things during our missions but it was fun. Especially going on Quests or pissing the council off. Really every day there felt like a party with all this bar fights." said Knight remembering that he simply destroyed half a city while catching a thief with his friends.

"That sounds incredibly dangerous and stupid. Why do you even get requests." said Glynda angry with Weiss and Ren nodding. Meanwhile Yang and Ruby are looking at Summer with a pleading look in their eyes. Before they could even say a word Summer said:" No you are not getting Tatoos or are going into that guild. It would be too dangerous." Then Ruby pulled out the most devastating weapon in existence. Her silver shining puppy dog eyes. "Please." she said in an adorable pleading voice to her mother. Summer did not look but Qrow did and he was fallen already. All three then managed to convince Summer to ask the host later.

"So what is this clip about?" Blake asked. "Well good that you ask. For context through an catastrophe all the Guilds heavy hitters where lost in time for seven years where the status of the guilt crumbeled down. When they came back they wanted to reclaim the status of the guilt with the help of the magical tournament and trained to new hights. One of the disciplines in this tournament is the pandemonium. The rules are explained in the video. But there is still one thing i have to do." said Knight and snapped his fingers. Immeadetly Raven fell out. 

As soon as the xiao long branwen rose family saw that Yang went there and asked the question. "Why did you leave us?" Raven then looked at Yang and said the words Yang never wanted to hear. "Because it made me weak and from the looks of it you too." Before Yang could even say a word Knight said:" First off all, coward, you have seen nothing what she can do. Second you have run away yourself. Third off all sit your ass down in the shame on you corner see true strenght for yourself." She wanted too rebuke but then she saw in his eyes something which everyone realised now. While he is a fun loving easy going god he is still a god of destruction who could kll them with a snap of his fingers. So Raven went in the "shame on you" corner and the video started.

(i am going to use this video only until 11:43)

Challengers earn points by entering pandemonium one at the time, declaring the number of enemies they wish to face and slaying them. The numbers of challengers are supposed to take turns doing that but...