One have to wait endlessly while the other has to search for eternity

The fucking original link hasn't worked for fucks sake. But we have an option three. Now you may ask what was option two. hammering that link for the next fourty minutes until it works. That was option two. It did not work. It did not work. So i slowly need a new a keyboard because of this. Second i will be working with this video. Now excuse me i have to kill a mage. Fou to me. We are going to kill Merlin. "FOU FOU KILL MERLIN FOU!!!!" shouted the fluff ball of death.

"We are now watching the quest of a boy searching endlessly and a king waiting for eternity." said Knight while spinning his cane. "A boy searching endlessly." said Ozpin confused. "And a king waiting for eternity?" asked Salem equally confused.

"Well the king Artoria, who was hidden as a men who was in reality a girl, had just won the battle of camlamn after striking down their child who instigated the rebellion against her and was brought to Avalon, the land of the faeries. Well she was then summoned again in a holy grail war with Emiya Shirou as her master. They fell in love and when they parted again when the war ended Emiya Shirou set out to a), find her again, and b), be a hero fo justice." said Knight. 

"And did he manage to do it?" asked Ruby. "half half. He managed to be a hero of justice to some point. But for this miracle to come to avalon to happen you would need for the before mentioned requirements to happen. So one must search endlessly while the other needs to wait for eternety. Only then you would have an infinitly small chance to a person in Avalon. It happened twice to get to the inner sea of the planet." explained Knight and then stomped once with his cane on the ground.

Flames then came out of the ground and formed a square flat surface. On this flat surface was then a picture of avalon shown with the tower of Merlin on it. A sea of glowing pink flowers and green leaves with a boundless bright blue sky. "It is beautyfull." said Blake.

"Yep. The land where all mystics went after the end of the age mystics and the end of the age of gods. Well some mystics maybe remained. Where i am from there were still alot of them with me being the living proof so yeah there is that." said Knight and twirled his cane making the flames disappear.  "Wait does Remnant have a inner sea of the planet?" asked Ozpin. "In theory yes. You have." answered Knight after some thinking.

"Well now we are watching the reunion of the two star struck lovers." said knight and then pointed his cane upwards letting another monitor fall from the ceiling.

He turned the monitor on the first thing they saw was Merlin. "You know this story is with my lovely student so i am the best one to play it of you know knightey." said Merlin with a smile. "But this is my show so fuck of and make another Magic mari episode for all i care." said Knight angry. "But why? I am already here." said Merlin making a grand entrance with firework and flowers falling from the sky and then sat down between Ruby and Weiss.

"MERLIN!!" shouted Knight angry. "Jikes. Still angry about my little prank from then." said Merlin with a kind smile. "Merlin. I needed hours to get all the cola out. And a few therapy hours to get the army of naked columbuses out of my head." said Knight while shivering. "Come on it was not that bad." said Merlin. Everyone then saw a clip of the illusion of the columbusses.

"I have never been more traumatised then this." said Qrow. "Wait what is happening." asked Ruby who had her eyes being shut by Yang as soon as she saw even a glimpse. "Just horror which will scar you for the rest of your life." said Yang still trying to wipe her memory of this. "I have seen many things in life. This single handingly the most disturbing i have seen." said Ozpin. "Yep" said Salem dead inside. "Winter what is happening?" asked Weiss with Winter holding her hands infront of her eyes. "Yes what is happening." asked Penny with her eyes being shut by Piedro. "Nothing" said Piedro terrified with Watts being frozen in disgust.