Prime content in the optimal enviroment

Transformers belong to Hasbro . Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth. And i get no money. So Reaction time. Readers. roll out

"We are watching giant killer robots. Awesome" shouted all the more childish personel from remnant. "To be correct giant mechanical beings from outerspace which can transform into vehicles but sure along the line you are right." said Knight. "Thats even cooler." said Jaune exstatic. "Can you transform into things." asked Ruby stealthy Penny. "I don't know can i?" Penny she asked Piedro while looking at her hands.  "No you don't. But i can built flight module for you." said Piedro. "YAY!!!" said Penny. 

"Well any way the truck is an autobot by the name of Optimus prime and the cybertronians, what they are, are hunted because of a) a bounty hunter called lockdown and b) because in multiple wars they have destroyed much of earth while during multiple war like occasions aswell as c) because an money and power hungry idiot uses the metal from their corpses as a ressource for himself. Their planet cybertron was destroyed during a planet wide civil between the autobots, who fight for freedom and megatron with his decipticons who fights for being the tyranns of an entire race. Optimus prime, who was before he became a leader known as the clerk orion pax, leads the autobots. So any other questions?" asked Knight.

 All were shocked when they heared the story. "Did you just explain hundreds of years of history in under a minute?" said Weiss. "To be honest it was in 45 sec and it was millenia of history but who is counting. And that truly is the only thing that shocked you. Not the whole robot lifeform from space thing that could live among you undetected and the whole civil war shabang and so on and so forth. I mean this does seem pretty heartless even for someone like me who has a kill count the size of remnants popullation." said Knight. slightly concerned for her mental health. "Yeah it maybe heartless but as long as everything goes well it does not matter. Also i have not enough info to give some sort of judgement." said Weiss.

"Fair enought." said Knight and started the video.

It begins with three people being shown in a truck while hearing the voice of optimus saying on the radio: "Calling all Autobots. Calling all autobots." it then showed him as a rusty dusty truck. A white truck is then driving past the truck which was then scanned. Optimus old vehicle form began to transform with his passengers panicking and being thrown around on the inside. He grew larger the paint renewed itself so that the old blue red flame paintjob can be seen. At the end he looked like the white truck just in red and blue with the autobot sign on the grill. "That was insane. It was awesome but it was insane right." said Shane exstatic. Then other cars could be seen following Optimus. "Yeah! Hell yeah! He's back! He's alive! Optimus is here" shouted Hound while going down a giant rock and shooting into the sky.

"This was awesome! How he transformed his truck form and adjusted his paint that was so cool. And the sound it was just awesome." said Yang. "Yeah this whole sh bow and this taktaktaktak and the explosions are so cool. This is so cool as a whole." said Ruby while animating the robot sounds. "They are really advanced but father can you also make the flight module transforming to make to make it much more compact and easier to transport." said Penny while thinking of impressing Ruby with the transformation. "Sure i can try." said Piedro while not being sure if he could make a transforming one. "Fool i could do that sound transforming thing in a second." said Watts pride full. "Wait before you both kill each other how about we watch the video ok." said knight while eyeing Piedros finger on his switch for activating the killer mode on the chair.

"At last. There is hope after all." said Drift and then transformed into an helicopter as he jumped of the rock. "Aha yeah. Mr Leader of the free galaxy is back. i knew you'd make it. I never doubted." said Crosshairs at the meeting plays. "We hot your warning. We've been waiting."Said Drift while bowing. "Hell yeah. Boom time. We got the gang back together." said Hound. Bumblebee made a noise and then transformed himself from his vehicle form into his robot form to greet optimus while optimus also transforms into his robot state.