Pseudosingularity: Multilayered fantasy Fantasma layer 1

Well incase you ever wanted to know what happened during Rubys singularity adventure were here it is. Consider this chapter an experiment. I don't own Rwby or fate grand order or any of the visitors. I don't own the picture.

"Sooooo?" asked Summer angry while Yang was cheering that she forgot all about the giant tattoo Yang had on her back. "Well then of with the first part of the mission." said Knight and put on the video. 

"Wait! We are comming!" shouted Luz while carrying a buckets full of caramel popcorn in her arms. "We are here!" shouted Amity while Percy and Annabeth were right behind her also carrying their respective snacks.

"Guys? What are you doing here?" asked Ruby. "Well how can we miss the first adventure of our adventurer newbie." said luz while patting her head. "Ehm we are only watching the first layer at the moment until i get more clearance." said Knight.

"gah who cares. We have to make jokes on her first adventures. It is the duty of us questing veterans to laugh on the fails of the newbies and cheer for them." said Percy. "And we have to give you tips incase you go into it again." said Annabeth. "Actually what was that thing called." said Amity. "multilayered fantasy Fantasma." said Knight well time to turn it on.

"Ruby do you know what these are?" asked Davinci and showed her a picture. "that is an ursa. Minor judging from the size of the bone spikes." said Ruby. "Good good. And these?" asked Davinci. "Alpha Beowulf. With the rest of the pack waiting in pincer formation in the forrest." said Ruby. 

"Beowulf will probably exterminate them all himself once he finds out about them." said Gudako. "most probably." said Cas cu.

"good. You are going with them on the new mini singularity. The master will show you the ropes." said Davinci. "WHAT!?" shouted Ruby shocked. 

"What!?" those from Remnant shouted. "And like that the prophecy buisness begins." said Percy. "I almost feel sorry for her." said Annabeth. 

"Why almost?" asked Luz. "She gets gods and borderline underbeatable heroes as reinforcements on her first quest instead of having to traverse half america in an insane speed only to realise that your best friend back stabbed you by giving you shoes which should drag you straight to Tartarus." said Annabeth. "Ouch." said Salem. "You can say that again." said Percy.

"You are from Remnant and know about the grimm so it would make sense that you go in. Would it be the honkai or other then we would have called someone else as a specialist. But at the moment you are the only available specialist which is suited and capable for the mission in this short time. And we only have room for one more person." said Davinci. 

"What about mom! She is a way better huntress then me." said Ruby. "She doesn't have a rayshift compability." said Davinci. 

"What would happen if i were to Rayshift with them even if i have no rayshift compability?" asked Summer. "You meet him again. And this time he has to do his job." said Knight while he pointed to Mr Shadow. "Ok. So no to me. But Qrow could do it." said Summer.

"Uncle Qrow?" asked Ruby. "Knocked out drunk in the bar. Light weight." said Caster cu. 

"I don't think so." said Luz. "Hey. What i can do against the fact that all servants has a stupidly high alcohol tolerance and on top of that some have poison resitance." said Qrow. "No. It is not about how you can't keep up while drinking with servants it is about how you are knocked out drunk in the time when you should help Ruby!" shouted Summer angry before hitting his head.

"Ouch. Deserved but ouch." said Annabeth. "yeah. I don't think he will touch that stuff anytime soon." said Percy.

"What about the other teams?" asked Ruby "Either lacking rayshift compability or not exactly acceptable in the team." said Gudako who was checking her mystic codes.