BTR and Snoop

I don't own anything except Knight. I don't Ruby. I don't own Big Time Rush and i most definitly don't own anything Snoop dogg made. Rwby belongs to Roosterteeth and big time rush belongs to(jingle please) Nickelodeon. So i DON'T own anything except Knight. Well time for the next day of christmas.

On the third day christmas my readers gave to me

three sick beats

two singing blacksmiths

and a reindeer on a killing spree

"Well now we are seeing a band making a special christmas song. And with that i mean they were not allowed to leave to their home until they brought out their christmas album because if they don't do that they are fired." said Knight. "Wow that is something that your dad would do." said Yang. "Nope they wouldn't even be able to go home even after five albums." said Weiss. "yeah that is true." said Winter angry on her father. "So what do they do now?" asked Roman.

"Well they make a collab with another musician after he accidently hit their producer with his limo." said Knight. "Oooh. Is he ok?" asked Ruby concerned. "Well considering he worked with injuries, lets leave it at an ok." said Knight "Ouch. well do we now get to see the song?" asked Qrow.

"Yeah. Maybe we should wait after Ozpin and salem get their emotional coolness back." said Knight while seeing Salem and Ozpin crying. "My little babys are fine in the afterlife." said Ozpin while crying. "And they are eating healthy and are happy with carrying spirits helping them! I am so happy for them!" cryed Salem. 

"Why are they crying?" Summer. "Well i used my once every fourty chapters request to request for letters from their dead children written by the akora Violet evergarden." said Knight. "That was really kind of you." said Glynda. "Just look at it as an really early christmas gift." said Knight while drinking from his cup of hot mead from a horn. 

"What is that?" asked Ruby. "You wanna try?" asked Knight while the (ex) married couple got back into posture. "A concotion of fermented honey detected." said Mr Shadow. "A what?" asked Ruby already holding the horn in her hand. "fermented honey is also known as mead, a alcoholic drink which is favourable in Argus, Atlas and the northern parts of vale. Apparently it also helps with sore throats like honey tea. It is created by fermenting honey which can be mixed with fruits and herbs." said Penny.

"I think i pass." said Ruby not wanting to begin drinking and because of the drinking laws. "Isn't she way to young to drink by law?" asked Blake. "Wait you also have drinking laws. Ah damn it." said Knight.

"We are ready so you can start the video." said Ozpin with a teary eyes. "Well lets gooo!" said Knight and pulled a lever. A anvil fell onto his head. Followed by a car and a fully decorated christmas tree. "Ouch." said Knight as he melted himself through the anvil and the car followed by burning the tree of. 

"Other lever, other lever. It is always the other lever. Why did i never had half a brain to label them?" said Knight and simply pull them randomly one after another until he found the right one from the dozens of red levers. 

This caused artificial snow to flood the area before it was quickly washed away by a flood of water which then quickly vanished into the lower levels taking even the tiniest bit of artificial snow with them. 

Then they were dried off by a giant fan and then put into left over christmas sweaters, created by vlad knit sweaters or made stuffed animals when ever he is nervous or bored with a image on it fitting to the time, by mechanical arms until the screen finally went on and they were sprayed with chrismas tree scent and mint.