a shadowy friendship and a deathmatch

Well i don't own deathbattle. I don't own Rwby and i don't own Persona. Rwby is owned by Roosterteeth and Atlus and P Studio owns Persona. Death battle is also owned by Roosterteeth i think. And yes to make it sure that everyone understands. The only character i is the character who is also your host for this interesting chapter Knight.

"Hey guys i am back for more videos. So where is Ruby?" asked Knight when he saw that only Ruby was missing from the audience. "She went to the toilet. It has actually been sometime simce she went there so i am getting a little bit worried." said Summer before the door was stormed in by Ruby. "Hey guys i am back and i made a new friend!" shouted Ruby excited. "Well who is your new friend... oh great monty oum in heavens!" shouted Salem scared while seing how a little shadowy being climbed out of her hood and onto her head who oozes a aura of death.

"May i introduce to you mister shadow. He actually had no name when i asked him but i began to call him Mr Shadow after we talked for a bit. I met him when i walked out of the toilet and bumped into him on accident. I apologized and we somehow got into talking. So when he told me that he basicly did the job he had for centurys alone i did the same what Yang did when ever i didn't feel good and gave him a hug." said Ruby excited while everyone except Knight went to the other side of the theatre when they saw the little shadowy creature to jump on Rubys hands when she held them out.

"Hey death how are ya?" asked Knight. "Wait that thing is..." began Weiss. "You remember the reason why Enkidu stopped attacking. Thats him. So how are ya feeling?" asked Knight again with a smile. "Warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Out of norm but good. Something that will be investigated later." said the tiny blop while a white spot was running around his body like his body was a screen.

"And Ruby did you know that you were basicly embracing death?" said Ozpin absolutely terrified realizing that there were still so many things he wanted to do. Like bungee jumping or sleeping with the yoga teacher and living the cliche.

"Yes." said Ruby with a smile so innocent that one could almost forget that she was basicly holding certain death in her hands. "Mr... Shadow." said Salem nervous. "What are you going to do now?" asked Watts even more terrified. "Investigating warm and fuzzy feeling is necessary. Logical course is to stay close to the being which created this, which is Ruby Rose. Logical course is to stay close to Ruby Rose to further investigate thos feeling." said the blob which the ran back up her arm, over her shoulder onto her head causing her to giggle.

"The most innocent being i know is now the reason one of the only certaintys in life are now here. Come on Weiss a little of spice in life has never harmed anyone especially you ice princess. Dear Oum Yang now infected you with the ice queen virus. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts." thought Weiss in panic.

"Calculating time necessary. 50 fifty years minimum to understand the whole human emotional spectrum. Researching possible blockades which could end Ruby Roses life earlier then needed. Searching... searching... death through cursed entity Salem. Prevented by divine entity Knight. Searching... Searching..." said the newly named Mr Shadow.

"So he is researching how long she is going to live. Ha then he will surely say that Ruby lives for the next 60 to 70 yea..."spoke Yang until she was interupted by Mr Shadow saying "death at year 20 through Cinder Fall. Will be eliminated when the time comes. Adding guard duty to my dutys. No other blockades found." said Death.

"Wait. Can you repeat that?" said Yang angry. "Sister of Ruby Rose cannot hear well, will be noted. Amplifying voice. NO OTHER BLOCKADES FOUND!" shouted the tiny being making everyones bones vibrate. "Not that one. It was the info about Cinder." said Yang while almost boiling for anger.

"Info will be noted that entity Yang can listen well but is simply unintelligent. Proceed to speak with easier words. Cinder Fall unalives Ruby Rose when she is twenty years old, which is bad. I prevent that by guarding Ruby, your sister, which is good." said Mr Shadow like he is trying to explain it to a toddler.