GTQ

I am sorry but my pc was down for some time. But now i am back and i am gonna write. GTO belongs to Tooru Fujiwara. Rwby to Roosterteeth Be ready for insanity you glorious bastards. GTO GTO!!!

"It is about the GTQ! The great teacher Qrow! In this universe he the exdelinquent/ biker and gang founder tried to turn over a new page in his life by becoming a teacher on a high school. There are no Grimm but that doesn't make the students any less monsterous. Also I am bringing some people here." said Knight and snapped Ironwood into existence who was reading a paper of what had happened.

"Glynda" he greeted her happy. "Iron dick" said Glynda cold. "Damn what happened between them?" asked Summer. "On off long range relationship. And they also went different ways on not a good note. Really not good. But i won two hundred lien from the students and got a good drama out of it. It was like one of those telenovelas you see from vacuo" said Ozpin

"How is he going to ruin my life now?" asked Morningwood after he saw Qrow. "Hey that is just unfair. Just because i love making your life hell doesn't mean that i ruin your life." said Qrow while taking a sip from his drink. "That's right." said Knight with Qrow looking smug. "He is going to ruin yours." said Knight while pointing at the Schnee siblings. "Ours!!!" shouted Weiss, Whitley and Winter shocked.

"That's right. In this universe jaques left willow with her being pregnant as a student. She was disowned. After Whitley was born when she was in the eight grade he grew up wonderfully to be a delinquent who still cared wonderfully for her mother. Any way he and some friends then tried to split them up which ended with Qrow having two bowling balls at his hands. Now here we are you and your friends being beaten up by some thugs while you are, with your friends captured in a sleeping. He is also not related to the both of you here. And aged up to 18 with some being aged down" explained Knight.

"Mother." said Winter remorse full. "I am sorry for what happened to your mom." said Ruby sad. "Don't worry. It is after all in a different universe." said Weiss fully convinced that her father in this universe would also do that if he would get something out of it. Yang was to angry on jaques to say something with Blake trying to cool her down. Literaly because Yang was beginning to burn herself through the fire resistant seat and the metal holding that seat in place. 

"I am going to kill that bastard!" said Raven angry. "Stand in line. It first the Winter, Weiss, Whitley and Willow. Then me. Then half the population of Atlas. Then the White fang. Then you. And it is only a stab with a pocket knife. One stab. And only when we can convict him." said Ironwood. "Did you pull numbers?" asked Raven. "To be honest yes." said Ironwood while holding his scrol up where is a programm opened that said "Ticket to kill jaques Schnee. No. 5 of 21 098 746 234." "We have drawn our ticket the moment we heared from Jaques through Weiss." said Ren with team Rwby and Jnpr all holding up their tickets.

Immeadetly everyone who hasn't pulled their ticket took one. Except Salem. She took ten. And Summer. She took twenty.

"Well everyone. It is time for the video." said Knight and pushed a button. It did not work. Knight pulled out a katana. All you could see was the flashing of steel and the katana being exactly on centimeter away from being fully sheated. The button was still whole. "Omae wa mou shindeiru." said Knight, then fully sheated the blade. "NANI!" appeared on a screen beneath the button. The button was then disintegrated so often and fast was the button cut.

"That... was the coolest thing i have seen in a while." said Qrow. "Oh really was it. I just used the quote i have heared in an anime. Sure the skills are mine but they are nothing special." said Knight while scratching his head after he put the katana away slightly emberassed.

"Ok there is just one question left." said Qrow. "Yeah?" said Knight. "is she hot?" asked Qrow. "Hey!" shouted the Schnee siblings. "Well today she is, what mid thirty to fourty, and she looks like a bombshell. Here she is in her mid twentys. Here is a picture." said Knight and then gave him a picture of a happy midtwenty Willow and Willow now. After taking a short look at it he slicked his hair back, put in a few mentos, straightened his shirt, put on deo and said: "Winter. Weiss. You are getting a new sibling. Even if it kills me. Yang, Ruby be ready for your cousin." "Aye, Aye Sir!" shouted Ruby and Yang like a marine.