Know only war

Well there was an tiny suggestion. So i thought because that is realitively quick and easy and i can then push the other suggestions forward faster i do the small and easy one first before the other suggestions and the big yokai chapter. Imagine all small filler chapter to bridge the waiting time for the next chapter. 

I don't own warhammer 40k and i don't play it(If i were to play table top i would be 40k in debt) while i know atleast a good chunk out of the lore concerning about the fractions of the imperium mankind as about the chaosmarines and the chaos gods with a fraction of the horus heresy which started the whole thing and bound the emperor to the golden throne with his thousand psyker a day diet, because of a friend. I also know enough to have a good picture of who is my favourite faction(salamander). But it is cool. Or funny if you watched badgers videos or the text to speech device series. 

But seriously i have enough knowledge about it to have a good picture of everything.

I don't own Rwby (even if i wish i did). 

And i swear if i see another Rwby story which begins with "Jaune was kicked out of beacon" or has a titel similar to "Jaune fucks the Rwbyverse" as soon as i only type in the word "Rwby" in the search bar and that type of story appears as the very first story of the list on this shitty day where i just want to relax, i swear by every deity i know and the god emperor of mankind, as well as the gods of ctan and the chaos gods i am gonna end someone!

Yes i did mess with the ending a bit.

The video for the yokai story loaded only to go to a commercial. "Come on! It is an interdimensional Tv and there are still commercials!" shouted Yang. "And it seems to be one of those who are not skipable. Yippee." said Ruby annoyed. "Oh come on i get enough commercials on remnant." said Tai

"In the darkness between thew stars, the weak and the faithless find no deliverance." was said by a sister of battle which then showed guardsmen in the fight with necrons.

All three guardmen nod each other before they go out of cover to fire. One was killed before he could fire and left only ashes. The second guardsmen who was shot by green beam was also atomized.

"Well and there goes the soldier." said Salem. "Atleast he didn't suffer." said Ozpin. "On the one hand i should be sad because of the dead people. On the other hand there are cool robotic skeletons with energy weapons." said Ruby. "Be sad for the dead people." said Summer. "Be happy for the weapons. Humans are like onions. They die all the time." said Mr shadow. 

"Human emotions are like onions! Not humans themself. Stop giving Ruby the messed up thought process." said Weiss angry with alot of hand gestures. "But they die in so short time and such rapid succesion that they are dieing faster then onions." said Mr Shadow confused. "That is because there are many humans and there is someone dying all the time." said Weiss annoyed. "Information filed away." said Mr Shadow.

"We are raised to believe that the God Emperor watches over us all." said the sister of battle before she appeared and began to fire her bolter. "And so we are charged to cleanse the mutant, the heretic, the alien." said the sister of battle before firing her bolter at the necrons. "We must not falter. We are his sword." she said while Necrons died.

"For oums sake. Is the whole army of them racist?" said Blake angry. "Not really. That is more hatred against anything different fanned by war and a corrupt system of inquisition. The eldar belief they are superior in every way as well as the other factions belief that they are superior to each other. Can we really call it racism then if they all belief they are better then each other?" said Knight trying to make it sound nicer then it is. "Yes!" said Blake furious. "That sounds like a you problem." said Knight. "absolutely." said the other immortals.