You are not scared of the boogie men. Are You?

Well to all readers out there. i admit that i am not a huge dc fan( dc simply has no humor in my opinion and the weaknesses are sometimes stupid. Because seriously green lanterns weekness is the color yellow in the early comics. Not a special material or something. Just yellow things like the yellow paint you can buy anywhere for example and they are to unbalanced in my opinion) so i am sorry if i get something wrong. And now onto one of the better villains in my opinion. Fly me to him my ravens fly. Scarecrow belongs to Dc and Rwby to roosterteeth

"Well everyone up?" asked Knight. With everyone up Knight searched through his list while humming "mary on a cross" from ghost. "Yep this is good." and on goes the monitor through a button press. At least that would have been if Weiss hadn't been fired throught the ceiling to the bat man theme song coming out of her seat and a high pitched scream out of her mouth.

"Huh. Look about that. And i thought i have turned it off." said Knight wondering about it. "Why have you turned it off?" asked Qrow "Because the parashute won't come out sometimes." answered Knight while screwing around with the remote. "WHAT!?" shouted the crowd with Ruby pushing him to the ground. "What is it with people pushing me to the ground?!" whined Knight.

"What do you mean with the parshute won't come out sometimes!?" shouted Ruby in his face. "As in the parashute system activates and puts the safty belt around her but does not open the parashute.." said Knight calm. "So she is bound to a chair without possiblity of a landing strategy and without a fully functioning parashute!" said Ruby with graduatly going louder. "Yep." said Knight calm like the a lake without ripples.

Ruby wanted to say something but then she heard screaming and turned around. It was Weiss slowing her rapid decline in height. She created multiple gravity glyphs which slowed her fall to the point where it gently fell back down on the on the metal thing which anchored her seat. "Hey ice queen how was the trip?" asked Knight. "Simply start the clip." said Weiss. "Are you ok?" asked Ruby. " Yes i am. Thank you for asking but please start the video." she said because above her she saw a portal to a universe where there were fotos of port in speedos on every building in existence. (Weiss Schnee now got the enhanched trait "Scarred for life")

"Warning we are watching a video made by a dfferent person. He made us a complication" said Knight with everyone nodding.

"Dr Jonathan Crane calls himself Scarecrow" was heared which then was followed by multiple images of him in full costume then of Crane in a straightjacket whispering his villain name.

"Dr Crane looks..." began Penny. "Insane." ended Watts. "Now now watts. I know he looks insane but lets see what he got." said Salem looking at the screen.

"Obsessed with fear, driven by ego" multiple drawings were shown and then his mask could be seen.

"Fear is the glue that holds society together. Fear is power. Fear reveals the truth. Fear is my weapon" There were multiple different versions of him then seen where he is standing menanchingly in the dark or let his scyth make scary noises. But in most cases he was always seen with his mask on.

"That is true. Without fear humanity would never have come that far." said Ozpin sad. "But we can also over come fear so he has no weapon over us." said Ruby from inside her mothers cloak. "Y-y-yeah." said Nora cowering behind ren.

"I and the public know what all school children learn. To those that evil is done, do evil in return." he said with the gas mask on while walking towards the camera. Then multiple people could be seen laying on the ground. Screaming as if they saw the worst nightmare of their life come true with fear in their eyes.

"That is also true." said Salem while remembering everything she has done.

"What happened to them?" asked Weiss shocked. "Wait a second." said Knight