SHIIIIIIIINNNNYYYYY AAAAARCCCCCCC

Well i have almost forgotten that suggestion. It was what ten to twelve chapters back in this book. Well anyway we have here another great anime from studio trigger called little witch academia. And we will have a look at the last SHINY ARC Akko and Diana do. You have no idea how often i screamed "SHINY ARC!!" on the top of my lungs when i watched the episode againon replay! Rwby is owned by Roosterteeth while Studio Trigger owns Little WItch Academia. Well we are also getting a guest entrance from characters from the owl house from disney! Because witches! Now Nocto ofre oden fretore!

"Thanks for the cookies misses T." said Yang while munching on Lahmu formed cookies. "Thanks You!" said Ruby while munching through the cookies. "Sweetie don't talk while eating." said Summer. "Yes mom." said Ruby and swallowed the cookies. "Laaaaaaaa." sang Tiamat. "She said not to worry about it." said Knight while munchingh on his own cookies.

"Incredible. I never thought i would see the mother of all live with my own eyes. Most all that she would make cookies for us!" said Ozpin while alternating between eating cookies and drinking coffee. "I am more surprised that Salem can understand her. Or that she is listening to every word she says." said Knight. 

"Yes mother, i brush my teeth regularly." said Salem. "Laaaaaaa." said Tiamat. "Yes mother, i will not spent all my money on my hobby or on evil scemes." said Salem. "Laaaaaa." said Tiamat. "Mother! I can handle myself pretty well in the world! I am centurys old! And no i have not a new boyfriend!" said Salem emberassed. "She just eats junk food and watches dust tube videos when she is not working on her hobby or is sceming!" shouted Watts. "WATTS!" shouted Salem. 

"Lady Salem she is the mother of all life. And i want to be on her good side as long as i still draw breath. Because having the mother of life as your friend is good" said Watts in his defense. "Oh that won't be long watts. You won't draw breath for long! That much i can promise!" grumbeled Salem while she was scolded by the goddess as if she were a child instead of an immortal witch. "Thanks for the cookies mother." said Knight. "laaaaa." said Tiamat before looking at Salem for a moment, then she said something and went then upstairs. 

"Well. Time to see how someone unites the world with a little bit of magic." said Knight. "Say what now." said Ozpin stunned. "Yep you heared right. They have done it. Even if it is just for a small moment." said Knight. "So how did they do it. Did they abolish goverments and united everyone under one banner!" said Salem excited. "No they probably made sure that everyone has no more desires." said Ozpin. "Nope they more or less did what Fujimaro and Gudako did. A whole lot of kindness and friendship. And a bit of magic here and there." said Knight.

"Wait. Those children gathered all this amazing people here in Novum Chaldea with just a bit of time, work and friendliness. You included!" said Ozpin not believing it. 

"Well. We were all united in a common goal which was saving humanity and after a while we just grew to be friends. Sure there is a bit of strife here and there but after a bit of time here even some mortal enemys are no longer trying to twist some heads off or some are even working together. Except with Achilles and Penthiselea. We are still working on that part. Or every time someone calls her cute, beautyfull, pretty or somewhat even remotely similar. Or says Achilles name." said Knight. 

"And how often does that happen?" asked weiss. "We had twelf days without any major incidents." said Knight with a smile. 

"AAAAAAACHIIIIIIIILLLLLEEEEEESSS!!!!!" shouted someone upstairs. 

"Knight. Please set the Penthiselea anger issue counter back to zero. We are getting Penthiselea to our psychiatrist Kiara. So make sure to keep the escape corridors free and be ready to run with the guests into the safety rooms incase she gets free." said Gudako through the walky talky to Knight. "Sure thing boss." said Knight back and then turned back them after he set back the clock.