Bogs book boogie brought by Bush

Gather around children and hear the tale (looking to Knight) of a poor sod who is about to be executed if he does not do the disclaimer. Martin Mystery belongs to  Vincent Chalvon-Demersary, David Michel and all the companies who got the rights. Rwby belongs to Rooster teeth. And (Lifting of executioners blade while he is bound by the chains of Enkidu) he makes no money of it( blade is put back in sheath).

(P.s I have to shorten it quite a bit so that i don't need to write for three month straight)

"MERLIN!! WHERE ARE YOU?! GET HERE YOU SON OF AN INCUBUS!!"(fun fact if you read the tale of King Arthur you would know that Merlin is really the son of an demon. That being an incubus. So he is the son of an incubus and an nun. God he has trolled people since the beginning of his existence.) "Well that my cue to go. Bye" said Merlin and vanished in a pile of flowers. Then a girl with blonde hair and green eyes came in who was wielding a giant red decorated sword and wears a skirt, pants, boots, sleeves and a band around her chest, which is all in red. "Where is that inbred son of a b****!?" shouted the girl at them. Shocked Ruby pointed at the flowers the girl thought for a while and then went out of the room while cursing Merlin with everything she has. "What happened?" asked Yang confused

"Well. All i know about this is that i figured out the multiverse function on this thing. Now what juwels are there." said the suddenly reappeared Merlin while jumping throught the channels with the remote.

"How are you still here and why is everyone angry at you?" asked Ren confused. "Well this is an entirely different story. But look here is a Martin Mystery episode with Jaune and Weiss in the main cast. Aww just parts of the episode. What do you mean you have to buy the deluxe edition of universal viewing premium to see that?! Blasted cheap skate. Those are just 200 000 000 000 000 qp (imagine you have to pay that in dollar or euro for streaming). He should be able to afford it. Well then i have to explain what happened between the parts that are there." said Merlin with everyone shocked how much Knight had to pay for streaming. (From what i heard american health care is just slightly cheaper. Sorry sorry i could not hold that in)"

"Well in the first few minutes it is about a girl setting free an ancient tree demon who is also the boogie men." said Merlin with his smile. "The boogie men!" Ruby and Nora shouted. Ruby responded by hiding in her mothers coat. Nora hid behind Ren. "Even if he is more like the crampus." Merlin said happily. They hid even more.

"Anyway it then showed Jaune and Weiss with him making himself a mess of himself and that caused them to make a bet that he can not stay clean for one day." said Merlin. "As exspected." Weiss said while crossing her arms. "What does mean?" Jaune asked angry. "You have in your hair now. Your Armor has to be washed and i see the letuce from yesterday between your teeth." answered Weiss. "WELL... yeah that is fair." said Jaune while testing by wipeing over his teeth with his toung Weiss true claim.

"The loser has to give their third friend yava a foot masage without gloves." Merlin said with a smile which said, no screamed, mischief.

5:50 to 10:30

The clip shows the libary. And then showed Jaune saying full of enthusiasm while showing his mark:" Hi there. I am Jaune Arc. Secret agent extra ordinaire." It then showed the opposite person completly baffeled looking at Jaune. "Heh heh. Now allow us to introduce ourself properly. I am Weiss and this is Java and thats Martin. We are from the center. Why don't you tell us what happened sir?" asked Weiss nicely.

"A nice Weiss and an extrovert Jaune. Now i have seen anything" said Yang laughting. "Is Weiss really that cold and Jaune that shy?" asked Summer her daughters. "Well i want to say no but yes." answered Ruby. "Hey!" they both said but not wanting to actually admit that she is right they watched the video.