A fairy tale upon the stars. Or monsters in this case.

I don't own Black souls and have more or less only the barest outline of the plot.

 And with bare minimum i mean so minimal that it is not even considered knowledge but rumors with extra air. So ehm... sorry if this suggestion is not what you hoped for but this is the best i could do. 

So i had to watch alot of explanation videos and info texts. Hope it works and correct me if i am wrong, which lets be real will be a fucking lot, for i still only have the barest of outlines and haziest of plot points to work with.  

Atleast it is not like dark souls, bloodborne or Eldenring where you have to figure out half the story on the items and the other half an connecting what ever you have gained during the cut scenes to the item story.

So have fun with a video of this souls like, puzzle, undertale like game.

Still don't own Rwby. And i don't own the song "Cradle of eternity"  released by Suzuhana Yuko.

(reaction)

(Video)

("songtext translated to the best of my ability and with alot of help of a translation website where the credit for the translation goes")

"Calmed down?" asked Knight Ruby while holding up his shield. "Yeah yeah." said Ruby putting away the guns. 

"Well the next thing we watch is something i have barely any idea of who is what or why." said Knight. "So how will you give us any info?" asked Weiss. "Oh that is simple." said Knight and pulled out a book which is laying on it's back and was still taller then him. "I have a really big encyclopedia." said Knight.

"How much does that thing weight?" asked Jaune shocked as he tried to lift that book. "A literal ton. A ton and 750 kg if you count the iron cover. It also works as a bludgeoning weapon." said Knight before lifting that thing to open the locks that held it closed. 

" Isn't there a saying called"Knowledge is your greatest weapon". With that thing i belief it." said Qrow as he saw that giant book which can kill someone through weight alone. 

"Don't you have something... smaller? Something more readable." said Blake. "Well... I have a scroll." said Knight who held a scroll which has more cm in thickness then there are overpowered/revenge driven/betrayed/ harem Jaune storys on any fanfiction platform which has Rwby. (And let me say it, there are alot of them like. A stupid amount).

The metal sticks on the beginning and the end of the scroll were made out of solid tungsten.

"Wanna hold it?" asked Knight. "No no. You can keep it." said Blake. "Ok." said Knight and let the scroll back into his storage.

"Well ehm lets start the video i guess?" said Knight ready for explanation

The video starts with the beginning of a song and a showing of the characters. First were shown Dorothy(the one with the witch hat) and Victoria. (Please god. let me be right.)

Then it showed Cathrine and Goose, followed by what i think is Elma and Elisabeth.

At the end it showed Jeanne with her sword before the pages of a open book appeared.

The next scene then showed Griffy in her armor marching with others. Followed by Kuti, who watched through a mirror it seems, and Shisha, who watched over the wonderland while smoking, Margeret, who sits on a seat in her home, and Mirada who was standing infront of a pile of bones, ready to face Grimm in battle.

"well here we have atleast some of the characters." said Qrow while Knight gave the audience the names of the just shown characters by comparing their illustrations with the video.